Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--53)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2020 Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Buttock
$255.15

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Microphone Bluetooth Headband With Thin Speaker Sleep Mask
$12.79-18%

amoresy
AMORESY-Knee Length Stockings for Women, Opaque, Soft Cosplay, Nylon, Spandex, Over Knee, Shiny, Glossy, High Tights
$60.49-55%

wig hair
Ying Neapolitan Colored Pink Brown 13x6 Lace Front Wig Deep Wave 5x5 Lace Wig Remy 13x4 Lace Front Wig PrePlucked With Baby Hair
$140.48-52%

app electric shock
Clit Nipple Stimulator 10 Modes Women's Intimate Fashion Clitoris Breast Gadgets Dildo Suction Cup Vibrator Men Fake Pantie
$108.77-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

An (almost) scientific research into current British Tights wearing trends
Speaking of British fashion: http://fishki.net/1272346-zhizn-v-anglii...utsja.html

😁

Tights are not very popular.
Back in the big city again and the hot weather has brought out lots and lots of bare legs, there are a so very few ladies wearing tights and those that do seem to universally wearing black.

More are sheer, but not all (opaque tights at +28C - really?).

Best of the lot was a petite young lady in ultra sheer black tights, short frilly black skirt and Dr Martin boots! Oh my goodness, she almost made the whole day worthwhile 😁

Shame I was running to catch a train at the time and couldn't linger a while 😟

MJ
First business trip of the new year and what do I see?

Lots of tights being worn, which was really good, but... out of the hundreds of nylon clad legs only 3 where in a colour other than black (the black ones where 100% opaque too)!

The exceptions to black where 2 ladies in beige and one in dark grey.

Now I like black, it's a fine colour for tights, but when 99% of women are wearing the same colour I have to ask 'why?' 🤔

Is it simply a lack of imagination or is black just so much more practical?

MJ
Black opaque tights - what can be simpler? Especially in the winter.

OTOH, I've read quite a few fashion articles in which women completely ban nude/tan tights as "tasteless", "grandma style", "fake" ("Why nude tights? They do not look like nude legs, whom are you going to cheat?").

To wear colourful or patterned tights you must have a good sense of style and colour, what is, unfortunately, very rare like any exceptional skills.

And finally, go to a supermarket and check the "nylon department". What colours do you see? Mostly dark and greyish "nude". Good nude colours are very rare. I"m not sure about the UK, but in Europe the best country to buy good flesh or tan pantyhose is Germany. Then France.
I think you've summarised it nicely Ra - black is simple and doesn't require too much in the way of co-ordination.

Regarding different countries and colours - I note that Russia and other East European countries seem to have many more tan/nude/beige colours in the 'candid' photos on the forum.

MJ
Russia and "close countries" do have the old "dress to kill" tradition. Also, it's a bit colder over there, so you have to wear something on your legs. OTOH, it does not explain the nude vs black ratio.
London, October.... shiny glossy black opaque tights everywhere!

Oh boy, Oh Boy, OH BOY!!!!!

Talk about being like a kid in a sweet-shop 😁

No matter where I went, tube/street/station/office, it seemed that almost every woman had decided to pull on a pair of super glossy black tights.... HUBBA-HUBBA!

Even better was the shortness of skirt that seemed to be suddenly fashionable - looooooong legs everywhere Yahoo

It almost makes the business trips worthwhile.... almost

MJ
On the way from the parking to the concert hall yesterday, I noticed, to my great surprise, quite a few girls wearing very thin, very transparent, skin coloured, almost invisible pantyhose with glassy shine. Quite unusual, because black tights are still extremely popular in NL (no, I'm not complaining, I like sheer black pantyhose, but having variety is something what keeps boredom away 😉 )
Looking at the girls in NL you begin to believe, that pantyhose exist only in black. But move to Fuerteventura - suddenly everybody (kids, teenagers, girls in 20s, etc) is wearing nude/tan pantyhose (or leggings 😁)! And you can't find hosiery in supermarkets over there.
(29 Jan 2020, 03:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Looking at the girls in NL you begin to believe, that pantyhose exist only in black. But move to Fuerteventura - suddenly everybody (kids, teenagers, girls in 20s, etc) is wearing nude/tan pantyhose (or leggings 😁)! And you can't find hosiery in supermarkets over there.

Interesting, but in general if there is more sunlight, black color is more "out"

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,830 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Wearing pantyhose in public Tights 10 11,935 02 Apr 2020, 16:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Are they wearing pantyhose? Bobyao 7 6,856 28 May 2014, 22:43
Last Post: Tinker D
Long term wearing pantyhose, do you feel emotionally attached to it? curse154 8 9,974 24 Jun 2012, 00:11
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , madjack (8) , PetraJane (1) , Vixien (1)