Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

bdsm
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

transparent pantyhose
Aurora Series Oil Shiny Pantyhose Retro Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings With Garters Women Sexy Transparent Underwear
$4.96

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

nose hook bondage
Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Adjustable Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$41.20-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Summer Pantyhose Sexy Stewardess Thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Padded Lingerie Set Women Gothic Sensual Chain Decorated Gothic Erotic Set Sexy Red Brief Set
$16.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Oroblu Chic 9 with capry.

Pretty invisible, but can glisten a bit under a direct sun or electric light.
Oroblu Geo 8
Shiny Philippe Matignon Miro 15 Noce today Wink
Filodoro Absolute Summer 8 Noce
Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky :cry: .

However, there is always the mental tick to carry me to another idea.

Jerry Idea
But now it is past my bed time... reality comes with the clock in the AM.
Jerry Wrote:Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky

Just publish them here (under "Ideas") . We'll see how they can be adapted to the real life Wink
Jovanda Breeze 12 with capri. Glass-like shine. Especially under the sun ;-P
When I was at my in-laws I was wearing SiSi Be-Free with shorts. BTW, my mother-in-law was also wearing pantyhose with shorts 😉
Albert Heijn Matglanzend with shorts. Very shiny. See photos here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,608 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,424 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 260 100,084 20 Feb 2024, 15:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,604 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,375 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack