Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Stockings Clothing
$53.24-42%

Electric Shock Vibrator
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST New Sex Machine for Women With Vac-U-Lock Dildo Wireless Masturbation Machine for Men Telescopic Sex Toys Products
$2032.80-34%

cosplay sexy
Open Back Lace Up One Piece Bodysuit Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Sexy Anime Lingerie Women Lolita Cartoon Cosplay Devil Costume
$32.09-49%

1d oil stockings
Summer Ultra-thin 1D Transparent Tights For Women Crotchless Erotic Lingerie Silk Pantyhose Oil Shiny Long Stockings Clubwear
$7.31

koomiho
KOOMIHO C/D/E/G CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 2G
$447.70-55%

latex fetish
Latex Socks 0.6mm Plus Thickness 1mm Seamless Hosiery five Toes Fetish Sox Unisex Stockings Skintight
$10.89

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest"
We all know it. Call it "the purge syndrome", call it "the refractory period", call it "the pervy yo-yo cycle" - it's about up and down periods in your kinky, fetish, sexual activity. From time to time we lose interest in fetish/bondage stuff. Almost to the point of guilt for wasted money and throwing the useless stuff away. You stop visiting fetish forums and searching for arousing images. Then the interest returns with a vengeance. Then disappears. And this vicious circle repeats for ages.

Did you notice how many weeks/months it takes for the interest to return/disappear?
Did you notice if it's related to anything? (vacation, workload, phase of the moon, exciting post, a girl on the street, whatever)
Did you notice how long your willingness to play last?

I'm not talking about masturbation now, because it's the ultimate interest-killer-guilt-inducer (one of the reasons why I try to avoid orgasms).

Basically, that's why I started to keep track of my orgasms (see the "orgasm calendar") and document my experience with erotic hypnosis.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Statistics?
Important Replies
I feel like self bondage is a waste of time. Specifically after orgasm. Any tips or ideas to help solve this
Depends, do you like self bondage as a whole, or when your horny?
Mainly when im horny
Then you self bondage to help you get off.
Sounds about right here. There are others like yourself.
And there are others that like self bondage that don't get off.

In other words, you're not alone.
(27 Jun 2014, 03:34 )nibrocd Wrote: I feel like self bondage is a waste of time. Specifically after orgasm.
This is when the real bondage begins. You want to get out, but you can't 😁
I guess I'll comment here instead of making a somewhat redundant new topic.

But yeah, I'm in a similar boat. For whatever reason, bondage and stuff makes me horny as hell at times.
However, the MOMENT I fap and climax or whatever, that super interest in the bondage is instantly gone and I find myself thinking; "Why the hell do I look at this stuff????"
Yet maybe an hour later my mood will be neutral again and I will once again have a moderate interest.
Its just annoying frankly. I just bought a few things on ebay for this and now whenever fap (regardless of what its to) I find myself regretting the purchases. lol Oh well. It should work out in the long run I hope? lol
(17 Jul 2014, 23:45 )Noire Wrote: I find myself regretting the purchases. lol
Sounds familiar. I think I've gone past this phase. I can't say I enjoy cleaning the mess, though, but I always think about the next excitement wave, regardless the "delay". For example, if I'm still inescapably bound, or you are aeady free, but you still have to "clean the mess up".

(17 Jul 2014, 23:45 )Noire Wrote: Oh well. It should work out in the long run I hope? lol
Yes 😉
yes, i've felt this way and sometimes still do. I got over a lot of it when i started accepting that its part of me. for me SB is a big part of my sex life, and my sex life is an important part of who I am - making me feel good is a way of honoring myself. it builds self esteem, it relieves stress, and makes us feel good about who we are. most of us were brought up that sex is shameful , to be barely tolerated only if it's the 'right' kind. long after we chuck that intellectually we still have it ingrained.

thanks for bringing it up - we can treat ourselves btter by honoring what we do sexually. any time any of us actally does exactly what we want we fight oppression. So thank you for your service. spending an hour in handcuffs with a plug in your ass has made the world a bit better place!
(17 Jul 2014, 23:45 )Noire Wrote: I guess I'll comment here instead of making a somewhat redundant new topic.

But yeah, I'm in a similar boat. For whatever reason, bondage and stuff makes me horny as hell at times.
However, the MOMENT I fap and climax or whatever, that super interest in the bondage is instantly gone and I find myself thinking; "Why the hell do I look at this stuff????"
Yet maybe an hour later my mood will be neutral again and I will once again have a moderate interest.
Its just annoying frankly. I just bought a few things on ebay for this and now whenever fap (regardless of what its to) I find myself regretting the purchases. lol Oh well. It should work out in the long run I hope? lol

Same here. When I start thinking about self bondage, I start getting horny as well. So I get home, get dressed, get out the ropes and leathers and start my bondage. But, for me, I pop just before or just after I finish the tie. Then I lose intress, and slide out of the ropes.

It would be nice is I did get stuck for a few hours, but it seems that I can get out of of all my ties.

So I hear you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found an interesting picture or a video? SAVE IT!!! Like Ra 7 4,304 28 Jul 2023, 13:53
Last Post: Tinker D
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? Tinker D 21 12,328 26 Mar 2015, 17:34
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Althend (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , essanym (1) , fuckpig (2) , Hazel (4) , kbzlace (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , nystul (1) , redara (1) , rubriccharm (1) , sam_henry (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)