Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 108) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

sissy femboy
Femboy Outfit - Anime Gaming Femboy Top - Sissies Cosplay Unisex T-shirt
$139.15-40%

rubber cosplay
Latex Lion Mask Full Face Animal Masks Halloween Masquerade Birthday Party Mask Cosplay
$11.86

drozeno
Clear and Lively Waist-Tight Technology Body Shaping Fashion Temperament Competitive Swimsuit Silky glossy tights sexy
$87.94-63%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Summer Super High Heel Platform Wedges Women Slippers European And American Nightclub Party Shoes Mule Sandals
$24.66

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plugs Masturbator Jump Egg Clit Stimulator E-stim Prostate Massager Expand Anus Vagina Device Sex Toys
$14.71-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest"
And I feel a kind of guilt for spending money on fetish gear... Especially when it gets ruined on its own (e.g. latex). So not buying anything new, and I have almost no latex stuff left...
I'm just going to chip in here, with a slightly alternative take. 

I have found that if I do chores whilst in bondage/cross dressed as a kind of punishment as part of the scenario, I can get lots done. 
I've, forced myself to clean the whole flat, dusting hoovering. All whilst gagged and in kinky gear. Also I've done a whole load of invoicing that I was putting off. 
Then before I actually come, I often clear everything up. Clean/ put away any plugs, ropes, then just come in a fairly simple way masturbating on the bed. 
This way once it's all over, I have a lovely clean flat, and there's no other stuff to clear up. Quite nice.

On the topic of purging : I have honestly done this SO many times, and each time it plays out the same way. I come back to kink. So if you are doing this, you are definitely not alone!
I wonder, is there anyone who ever thought: "I've had enough, I'm done with this kinky fetish bondage crap! I throw all my stuff in the trash! See you Sunday at service."

Or maybe you went through it once, and came back? (Obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.)

I'd love to hear the story.

I actually went through it twice - both times at the dawn of new relationships, interestingly, not at the breakup of the old one. The first time, I threw the bondage-table over, I met a really beautiful girl, and I didn't want any dirty underwear or exoskeletons in the closet spoil my chances. I think until then I was going about relationships the wrong way, I was always looking for someone stunning-looking who would like me too (low probability), AND who shares my obsession (super low probability, multiply that with the first one). So I met her and thought, screw the second term of the equation! Yes, I wanted to get clean. Besides I was really embarrassed about my habit.

Boy, do I regret this, I had accumulated some really nice, high-quality gear "they don't make them like that anymore", and these days the good stuff is much more expensive, too! My nice real-leather ballet boots, the hand-made neck corset with steel bones from Germany, Vollers patent corset from the UK, my self-made fist mittens, and a thousand other things -- all into the house trash (is this recycle or landfill?). To my horror, the black trash bag was missing the next Morning before the dumpster even came! Some bump was having the time of his life.

I ended up staying together with the girl for two years, and I learned that you can slowly introduce someone to the craft! Bonkers! I slowly accumulated back some items (the sensory deprivation mask, leather posture collar, a collection of chromed chains) , while making some great memories. Then came the breakup. You would think because of the kink, I often read that it drives relationships apart. But looking back, I didn't understand what [most] girls really want (safety, protection, ok, maybe some shopping ..) - ultimately I failed to pop the ring in time. Soooo, I packed my things, but didn't throw them away!

Then came a new girl - I applied my lessons about how to "have it all" - and am still married for 10 years. 😇 And then came another clean-out. This time we were moving to another country and my wife was complaining that I have too much "stuff". (Can you believe that - the wife complaining about too much stuff?) I gave in and thinned out my collection, keeping the nice items. Still enough was left to embarrass the movers - my own embarrassment had gone by now.

Today I wish I had kept the metal spreader bars...
i think many of the people here have gone through "purges", thinking they could get "clean". It just does not work that way. Consider your collection of books or CD's. You may prune the selection when the shelves are getting too full, but you do not throw away all books or CD's to give up reading or music. I myself have gone through two or thee purges before I realized that it is stupid. If you want to purge, it will only be temporarily. Just put the stuff in one or more bags and put it in storage. After a while you will thank yourself for that. Throwing away things that cannot keep you exited is another matter. That is similar to making some room on the bookshelves. Just like with you, there are some items that I threw and that I miss now. But my last purge is long enough ago that I do not miss them too much anymore.

About the movers: you can pack things before they come, and they will never get to see them. And anyway, you left the movers behind in your previous country, so who cares.

I sometimes ask myself: can people blackmail me concerning my fetishes? And I have decided that the answer to that question is a solid NO.
Yes, I have purged a few times, not for a long time now though, now I just purge the broken and used up 😊 and buy better gear hehe.
Yep, purge syndrome. Related threads:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1511
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2241

I think we can merge a couple...

On topic: So far I never purged anything. My kinky stuff decays naturally 😁
I've heard of this purging but I've never done it myself besides what Ra said, items that decay naturally.  My kinks really are at the foundation of who I am so when I meet a new girl (which last happened 6 years ago) The first conversation we have is about kink.  If that conversation leads to intrigue from her part, then I continue to converse with her.  FYI, I'm still with the girl I met 6 years ago and she's very accepting of even my weirdest kinks.

My old roommate had a lot of issues and would purge somewhat often though I didn't live with her at that time.  She's trans and so she was purging her female clothing as she was still living as male.  She finally had gender reassignment and gained acceptance from her family, so no more purging needed.

If any of you are thinking of having a purge, I would like to invite you to take advantage of a service I am providing where I store your kinky items at my house free of charge.  You need only put them in a box and ship them instead of in the garbage.  Whenever you come to your senses, I will ship them back to you again.  I reserve the right to use your items (except I wouldn't use insertables) but will take care of them and clean them like they are my own 😊
Me too. I did this a few years ago. Tossed it all out till I started buying it all back.
Now, I throw it all in a box and shove it the mini storage.

But because of the fire that burned down my house and town, I’m finding that i really don’t this stuff any more.

Yes, I bought a few things, but just small stuff and two large items that were wrong, so I’m pretty much done.
Another related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2158
This is a fun thread worth reviving.

For me it seems to be part of my biorythm, it comes and goes in intensity every 3 weeks. If the peak of the emotional wave correlates with the intellectual, it gets really disturbing. Last time that happened I installed a motion activated camera recording to a NAS to check how many hours a day my wife wears her high heels around the house when I am at work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 00_F1_13_10_13_69_JWEV-109159-CCUDL_1_20191204193117_0.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found an interesting picture or a video? SAVE IT!!! Like Ra 7 4,379 28 Jul 2023, 13:53
Last Post: Tinker D
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? Tinker D 21 12,348 26 Mar 2015, 17:34
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Althend (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , essanym (1) , fuckpig (2) , Hazel (4) , kbzlace (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , nystul (1) , redara (1) , rubriccharm (1) , sam_henry (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)