Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Retro Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch Nightwear Bodysuit Cosplay Costume
$6.66

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

automatic masturbator
Masturbator for Men Automatic Sucking Male Pussy Oral Vaginal Penis Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjobs Machine
$14.31

transparent panties
XL - 4XL Plus Size Ladies Sexy Underwear Panties Open Crotch Thong Can Be Inserted Free Take Off Briefs Transparent for Sex
$2.52

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Runway Style Brand High Heels Women Pumps Fashion Butterfly-knot Crystal Pointed Toe Platform Chunky Party Prom Shoes
$33.05

zlatameer
Latex Men Tight Short Pants Boxer Black And Blue Rubber Panties Handmade Underpants S-LPM029
$57.84-17%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Muscle Suit Male Fake Chest Bodysuit Realistic Belly Man Artificial Simulation Muscles with Arms for Crossdresser
$461.89-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest"
(15 Nov 2020, 05:18 )Hazel Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 05:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: I will be . . . tossing out my female clothes/accessories.

An advice from my wife: do not through anything away, just pack  it and put it somewhere in the farthest end of your house, just like "burying".

Various reasons.

Idk, its one of my triggers though...

Can you maybe give me some of those reasons?

And by trigger I mean that, it gives my female self an excuse/opportunity to relapse...into the whole spiral/preoccupation of am I trans if I am still holding onto this treasured element of my femininity?
(15 Nov 2020, 05:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 05:00 )Hazel Wrote: Also some topics on this forum might trigger me back, including the use of this profile as I still have a strong emotional attachment to this female identity in my mind.
. . .
(15 Nov 2020, 05:00 )Hazel Wrote: if I fully recover at some point in the future, or if something changes again, i will come back and write about it.

Yep, you've read my mind. I was just about to say that, but then decided to wait until you get through the first phase 😊

There is a much higher level: when you teach your mind and your body, that you can easily live without the object of your former addiction, you can enjoy it from time to time without getting addicted, so that object has lost its control forever. (I'm still learning to look at high-end audio equipment calmly - I haven't listened to music through my system for 5 years aeady...)

Yeah I don't think it will be possible with this genre, at least for me. Bummer, cuz I really really like Kei's work...its going to be very difficult to delete that collection...its like i am deleting a part of myself
(15 Nov 2020, 05:30 )Hazel Wrote: Bummer, cuz I really really like Kei's work...its going to be very difficult to delete that collection...its like i am deleting a part of myself
You've just named one of the reasons 😊 Purging is associated with a loss, pity, sorrow, grief, sadness, sorry for yourself, sorry for the wasted money, guilt, and this is a not good beginning. There should be only positive thoughts.

Even selling stuff (e.g. off eBay) is much better than throwing away.
(15 Nov 2020, 05:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 05:30 )Hazel Wrote: Bummer, cuz I really really like Kei's work...its going to be very difficult to delete that collection...its like i am deleting a part of myself
You've just named one of the reasons 😊 Purging is associated with a loss, pity, sorrow, grief, sadness, sorry for yourself, sorry for the wasted money, guilt, and this is a not good beginning. There should be only positive thoughts.

Well i don't care about the money, nor do I have feelings of guilt. It's just that both the files and clothing have been a very personal part of who I am for a long time. i thought I was trans...
(15 Nov 2020, 05:54 )Hazel Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 05:36 )Like Ra Wrote:

Well i don't care about the money, nor do I have feelings of guilt. It's just that both the files and clothing have been a very personal part of who I am for a long time.

Consciously you may not think of money or guilt. But subconsciously purging leaves a "scar", IMHO.

Think of these two situations:

You like X (X gives you pleasure)

1. You get rid of X, you throw X away or destroy it, so you can't use X to please you
2. You move X out of your sight, store it somewhere, where you can get it at any time, but you do not use X to please you.

And answer these questions:

- In those two situations, after the action is performed, who/what causes you not to please yourself with X (Who is the boss)?
- In which situation the internal tension and desire to relapse will be higher?
- If you relapse, in which case the associating emotions, guilt etc, will be higher?
I purged, like four times counting the one this month...
(14 Jan 2022, 00:12 )nystul Wrote: I purged, like four times counting the one this month...

Yeah I purged not too long ago and im aeady back  😟 feel like such a dummy. This has been going for the last 8 years orso...
I have purged many times before, now I see a pattern, there are stages before purges.
Stage 1: Browse everything incognito. Nothing saved on device, no accounts, nothing left when browser closes.
Stage 2: Download media on device for offline consumption, partly due to fears that it may get deleted from the sites. This is when I get attached to it.
Stage 3: Create accounts on websites, interact with other people around my fetishes. This is where it achieves escape velocity and becomes primary thought 24*7.
Stage 4: Check these accounts first thing when I wake up and then every few minutes for updates and replies. Make friends around my fetish and give it a social dimension.
Stage 5: Spend money for it, give my personal details to strangers online. This is where I start getting scared that I may share my photos, videos, location and expose myself. This is where the purge begins. Accounts deleted and files removed to break the momentum. A few days break and then back to stage 1.

I have never purchased physical goods around my fetish, I believe those purges would be much more expensive and significant in terms of attachment.
(20 Feb 2022, 21:03 )fuckpig Wrote: I have never purchased physical goods around my fetish, I believe those purges would be much more expensive and significant in terms of attachment.

If you go through this site, you'll find that many people here have experience with purging their physical goods. And the futility of it.
And then later, when you have started again, you will miss your prize items.

Cleaning out the closet is another thing. There are many things that look great in the advertisements and turn out to be rather disappointing once you try them. Getting rid of those I would not call purging.

Personally I have purged physical items a few times in the past until I learned that you better store things away. I have not so much experience with your internet cycles. I am only involved with very few sites. Hence there is not much new stuff each day. And only one where I post occasionally (here). In my mind these internet sites provide a form of (day)dreaming and this type of dreaming can be very bad for your productivity. This is different from for instance a selfbondage session in which you do something and afterwards you are 'free' for a reasonable period. It can actually make you work better because you released a lot of tension.

Of course the above is all my personal vision. Other people will undoubtedly have a different view of things.
This is different from for instance a selfbondage session in which you do something and afterwards you are 'free' for a reasonable period. It can actually make you work better because you released a lot of tension.
Of course the above is all my personal vision. Other people will undoubtedly have a different view of things.

Completely agree with you, everyone will have a different view of things. 

Maybe my biggest fear is "getting caught/exposed" therefore I purge right around/before the point where getting exposed becomes a real possibility. 

With self bondage, you can use physical objects safely in your personal space without harm so what you suggest makes much more sense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found an interesting picture or a video? SAVE IT!!! Like Ra 7 4,377 28 Jul 2023, 13:53
Last Post: Tinker D
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? Tinker D 21 12,348 26 Mar 2015, 17:34
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Althend (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , essanym (1) , fuckpig (2) , Hazel (4) , kbzlace (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , nystul (1) , redara (1) , rubriccharm (1) , sam_henry (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)