Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
1/3/5PCS Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household
$30.72

sexy pantyhose
sexy pantyhose female Mesh women tights stocking slim V-waist gold silver hollowed fishnet stockings club party hosiery TT101
$5.97

realistic mask kigurumi
(YAO Normal)Crossdressing Full Head Realistic Silicone Transgender Cosplay Male To Female Kigurumi Mask DMS M27 Drag Queen
$664.29-27%

1d oil pantyhose
Candy Colors Glossy Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.27

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-50%

temorish
1.0MM Latex Rubber cosplay Gloves Latex Rubber Black Short Gloves High Quality Latex Mitt Black Color M
$35.09-10%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One Piece Swimsuit sexy tight fitting T-shaped black Pu swimsuit matte colored Pu swimsuit backless beach swimsuit
$55.37-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest"
(17 Dec 2019, 06:27 )kbzlace Wrote: my wife wears her high heels
Does she wear high heels on her own initiative?
It's a game we play 😉

Last year she was the key holder, but this year I get to decide what she wears. And there are incentives for both of us. So some forcing factors are involved (which is the intriguing part) but you get something in return   😁 Gotta keep it interesting.
Quite a few times - sometimes from guilt catching up and making me want to change, but more recently for danger of getting caught. In a new house that has some better prospects for hiding, so am building up again...
(24 Dec 2017, 13:52 )Like Ra Wrote: The match was exact - one day before full moon for many consecutive months.
And it happened again. Last night (technically, on Jul 05). Full Moon 😁
And one more: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2964
Well, I just bought two pairs of short shorts, shiny pantyhose’s, and a bright red low neck top. And a friend just called. He’s feeling down, we chatted for an hour.
So I’m going to visit him when my clothing gets here.

So, looks like I’m starting up again.

Yea !!!!
Of the purges it happened yes, and in the end I always bitterly regretted it.

I don't compromise anymore today.

We just can't lie about our nature, she will come back later, even stronger.
Life is too short to spend it boring.

Just my two cents.
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
Just one single purge, during teenage years.
I basically put my speedos in a plastic bag and threw them to a public trash bin.

Going cold turkey didn't last long though and a few days later I desperately checked the same trash bin. Lo and behold...the bag was still there. Of course, I did thoroughly wash my speedos after having salvaged them.

Anyway, ever since that incident I made it a point to communicate my fetish in the early stages of relationships
Never keep secrets from the one you love.
Even my ex's have never used the fetish against me.
(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: I will be . . . tossing out my female clothes/accessories.

An advice from my wife: do not through anything away, just pack it and put it somewhere in the farthest end of your house, just like "burying".

Various reasons.
(15 Nov 2020, 05:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 04:33 )Hazel Wrote: I will be . . . tossing out my female clothes/accessories.

An advice from my wife: do not through anything away, just pack  it and put it somewhere in the farthest end of your house, just like "burying".

Various reasons.

Idk, its one of my triggers though...

Can you maybe give me some of those reasons?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found an interesting picture or a video? SAVE IT!!! Like Ra 7 4,379 28 Jul 2023, 13:53
Last Post: Tinker D
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? Tinker D 21 12,348 26 Mar 2015, 17:34
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Althend (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , essanym (1) , fuckpig (2) , Hazel (4) , kbzlace (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , nystul (1) , redara (1) , rubriccharm (1) , sam_henry (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)