Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

silicone bodysuit
Half Bodysuit C CUP High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$840.95-78%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.38

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Rhinestone Bling Nylon Thigh High Stockings Women Tights Lingerie Hosiery Party Club Shiny Tights Pantyhose
$44.23-35%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$10.85

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Penis Device Chrome CBT Slave Gay With Hook Ring Men Cuckold Lockdown Cage Restraint Upgrade High Quality
$6.68-49%

cock cage
Cock Rings Sex Toys For Men Foreskin Corrector Couple Rings Delay Ejaculation Penis Erection Sleeve Male Chastity Cage Sex Shop
$3.50

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,494
» Latest member: Anarien
» Forum threads: 3,123
» Forum posts: 69,135

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Sissification hypnosis (W...
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: brandynette
10 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,025
» Views: 1,162,226
Scary potent hypno-files
21 minutes ago
» Replies: 195
» Views: 213,477
Purge syndrome or Periods...
Forum: General
22 minutes ago
» Replies: 73
» Views: 6,659
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
39 minutes ago
» Replies: 920
» Views: 175,767
What is a fetish? Your Fe...
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
1 hour ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 4,581
Showcase your leather sty...
Forum: Leather
Last Post: RedCattyLatex
2 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 618
General Image AI thread
Forum: Image AI
Last Post: RedCattyLatex
2 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 235
Rope only selfbondage hog...
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Last Post: madjack
2 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 49
Bellmar's Bambi project
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: Like Ra
4 hours ago
» Replies: 295
» Views: 62,142
What pantyhose/stockings ...
Forum: Pantyhose & stockings
4 hours ago
» Replies: 464
» Views: 195,970
Wholesome Bambi?
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 38
Tucking
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
7 hours ago
» Replies: 28
» Views: 11,078
Bambi Sleep stuff
Last Post: rolandmc
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1,741
» Views: 831,405
Hi
Forum: Introduce yourself
Last Post: Boundsissy
Today, 04:16
» Replies: 2
» Views: 24
Please help with ideas fo...
Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction
Last Post: Boundsissy
Today, 04:08
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
Hair removal - Techniques...
Yesterday, 22:59
» Replies: 53
» Views: 16,010
Positive Feminization Hyp...
Yesterday, 22:57
» Replies: 226
» Views: 117,971
Check this thread out bef...
Forum: Fetish shopping
Last Post: Tinker D
Yesterday, 20:03
» Replies: 44
» Views: 13,173
Home alone fetish and sel...
Yesterday, 19:06
» Replies: 618
» Views: 395,644
Rope Hogtie in Lycra [Pic...
Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions
Yesterday, 15:49
» Replies: 9
» Views: 469
Kei's MindWarp
Last Post: bebita
Yesterday, 14:37
» Replies: 946
» Views: 311,064
Electronic stimulation (e...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 13:55
» Replies: 62
» Views: 21,940
MagBound session; Drink o...
Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions
Last Post: daMASkus
Yesterday, 11:58
» Replies: 4
» Views: 317
Phytoestrogens and magic ...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
Yesterday, 11:54
» Replies: 128
» Views: 21,177
The best ball gag
Forum: Bondage shopping
Yesterday, 11:38
» Replies: 42
» Views: 3,568

Anyone know the title of this movie?
Posted by: Culmor - 30 Dec 2013, 08:24 - Forum: Off-topic - Replies (21)

Probably made in the early seventies, it featured a female jewel thief. In the only scene I remember the heroine (villainess?) was dressed in a black leotard and tights and opened a safe using only her toes. I think it may have had 'ice' in the title.

Print this item

The Tie-up Club
Posted by: whizbang - 29 Dec 2013, 09:51 - Forum: Bondage Stories - Replies (25)

Tie-up Club part 1 g/g, bd, nosex

13 year old Darla found some bondage magazines in the trash and is fascinated by the pictures and tries self bondage and is caught in the act by her 7 year old sister Diana who instead of freaking out helps her finish the job and becomes her Mistress

Tie- up Club part 1

Thirteen year old Darla watched as her parents car backed out of the drive way and disappeared down the street they would not be home till late and her seven year old sister was over at a friend’s house and would be for several hours. While she liked little Diana she preferred that she be not around while she was doing this. She pulled a box out from under her bed and dumped it out. There were two rolls of duct tape, a bunch of clothesline and a small knife... and several bondage magazines that she found in the trash where an old house was cleaned out. She didn't know why but she was fascinated by them and had been tying herself up quite a bit ever since she found them. It was fun but she was frustrated by the fact that she could not really tie herself up so she was truly helpless. But she did what she could.

She pulled one from the stack and opened it up to a page that had a picture of a naked woman with her ankles tied to her thighs a rope around her waist and run through her crotch and her forearms bound in parallel in front of her and tied to her torso just below her breasts. With another rope binding her upper arms above her breasts. Darla laid out the ropes and tape. Then stripped off her clothes laying them on her dresser except for her panties, she put them on her bed. She picked up the first piece of rope and tied it around her waist so that both ends were the same length and knotted it and placing the knot under her belly button she drew the ends down between her legs and through her pussy lips up between the crack in her butt and looped them through the rope in the back and brought it back between her legs running them on the out side of her pussy and tying them off. She climbed up on her bed and lay on her back and tied her ankles to her thighs. After she did that she picked up her panties wadded them up and placed them in her mouth then she took the roll of duct tape and cut a strip off and put it over her mouth then she cut another one and placed it diagonally and took a third and put it diagonally the other way finally she took a piece and put it under her chin and ran it up her cheeks on either side of her face. Satisfied that her mouth was firmly sealed she started to wrap rope around her arms.

Diana had come home early because her friend was sick. She walked by her sister’s room and noticed the door was open a crack and was about to go in when she saw her sister was naked and wrapping rope around her waist and through her legs. She stood quietly and watched her sister as she applied her self bondage she also noticed that one of the magazines with the odd pictures of tied up women the she had under her bed was open on it. She watched silently until Darla started to wrap the ropes around her arms and seemed to have trouble with it then she walked in.

"Hold on Darla I'll help you with that." Diana offered

Darla looked over at her sister in shock. Naked and gagged she could do little as she started to pull her arms out of the ropes letting out a little squeal through the gag Diana walked up to her and observed.

"You are trying to tie your self up like that woman," She said pointing at the picture in the magazine. "I can help you." She announced as she picked up a coil of rope and started to stretch it out.

Darla sat for a moment she did not feel comfortable with the idea of her seven year old little sister catching her like this but on the other hand she had wanted to be tied truly helpless and here was her chance. She nodded her head. Diana took the rope a full length coil and doubled it over bringing it so that the ends were even, she looped it over her sisters arms and drew the ends through the loop then she started to wrap Darla's forearms together so that her hands were on her elbows and rope covered the entire length of her forearms. She then drew the ends around the coil and pulled them hard tightening the coil so Darla could not pull her arms apart. She then brought the ends around her back and tied them together around Darla's arms on the other side drawing her arms tight to her chest just below her budding breasts then she took another piece of rope and wrapped it around her upper arms and chest just above her breasts. Diane stepped back and surveyed her work. Darla tested the bonds out... Her little sister had done a real good job other than her fingers she could not move her arms at all she sat still for a moment and then started to roll around the bed. Diana watched her for a moment.

"I did a good job, right?" She asked

Darla shook her head yes. Diana picked up the stack of bondage magazines and sat down in the chair in the room.

"I'm going to sit and check these out to get some more ideas on how to tie you up." She announced

Darla looked at her for a moment and realized that she could not do anything to stop her so she just rolled around and enjoyed her bondage. After about half an hour she started to get uncomfortable and started to yell into her gag Mmmph! Mummph mumph mummph! Diana looked up and watching Darla for a minute asked her

"You want to be let out?" She asked.

Darla nodded her head furiously. Diana walked over and pulled the tape off Darla's face causing her to give a loud squeal she spat out the panties.

"Could you let me out please?" Darla asked her little sister.

"Let me out please, what?" Diana demanded.

Darla looked at her sister in shock for a moment she knew her little sister was smart but had she read the stories in those books too?

"Let me out please, Mistress." Darla asked

Diana giggled and untied Darla's arms and the two of them untied her legs they decided to leave the crotch ropes in place for a while. Diana spoke first.

"You like to be tied up like those women in your books." She said more as a statement than a question.

Darla blushed a bit.

"Yes ever since I found them I have wanted to be tied up." Darla admitted.

"I found your books under your bed a while ago while I was chasing my hamster after she got out of her cage. I don't know why you like being tied up, but I had fun tying you up." Diana informed her.

"You did huh?" Darla asked.

"Yes you want to be tied up some more?? Diana replied. ?They got some neat ideas in those magazines."

"Okay Mistress tie me up again." Darla said.

Diana picked up a magazine and opened it to a picture with a woman tied to a chair with her legs pulled up on either side of her and tied to the back rungs with her feet over her head. Darla looked at the picture.

"OOO, that looks cool lets try it Mistress." She said

"Good, sit down slave." Diana ordered her.

Both girls giggled and Diana stripped off her clothes. Diana started by wrapping rope above and below Darla's breasts and tying a small rope to cinch them between her breasts. Then she wrapped her left arm to the side pole on the back of the chair and does the same to her right then wrapped more rope around her waist securing it to the back of the chair then she tried to lift up her left leg and found out that she could not hold it and tie it down as well.

"Darla your leg is too heavy I can't lift it." Diana announced.

"Well I guess you have to tie it to the legs of the chair." Darla responded.

"Yeah I guess." Diana grumped.

Diana proceeded to tie Darla’s legs to the chair legs them says.

"O.K. Time for your gag” Diana declared. “Open up."

Darla opens her mouth and Diana stuffs HER panties in her sister’s mouth and tapes it over. Darla notices that the panties seemed different, hers were satin these were cotton at that point she realizes that she had her sisters panties in her mouth and lets out a squeal. Diana just giggled and proceeded to sit in her lap. She reached up and started to gently stroke Darla’s nipples barely touching them. Darla started to giggle and squirm as her little sisters light touching is tickling. Diana then reached down and grabbed hold of the crotch ropes and started to tug them each tug rubbing the ropes against her older sisters clit. Every time the rope was pulled Darla gave a little squeak Diana found it funny and kept tugging the rope stimulating Darla's clit until finally Darla had a screaming orgasm and passed out. Horrified Diana ripped off the tape and pulled her panties out of Darla's mouth. Darla came to at that point and opened her eyes.

"Wow that was awesome" The teen gushed.

Diana looked at her fighting back tears.

"Darla are you aight?" She asked.

Darla looks at her little sister wide eyed.

"I just had one hell of an orgasm... Thank you... Mistress." Darla gasped.

"You liked that?" Diana inquired.

"That was incredible I loved it!" Darla gushed.

"You did?" Diana asked.

"Yes Mistress... Could you let me loose please I am kinda tired." Darla requested.

"O.K. that was freaky to watch!" Diana responded.

Diana started to untie Darla's arms and chest and they both free her legs Darla stumbles over to her bed.

"Wow I need a shower!" Darla declared.

"Yeah you are covered in sweat, " Diana confirmed

Darla looks down "Yeah."

She slowly stood up and stumbles to the shower while Diana gets dressed wearing the same now soggy panties her sister had in her mouth. She sits down and tries to figure out how to do her sisters legs like the woman in the picture. Then she had an idea. She would get her best friend Toby to help her. Darla comes out of the shower and puts on clean clothes.

"That was fun I want to do that again." She announced.

"Mom and dad are going out again tomorrow we can do it again and I got an idea how to tie your legs up like the woman in this picture." Diana declared.

"And how are you going to do that?" Darla asked.

*Giggle* "That's a surprise." The little girl responded.

"O.K. what ever you say Mistress." Darla said.

"I like being called that." *giggle* Diana said.

At that point they heard their parents car pull up in the drive way and quickly put away all their ropes and tape Diana picks up the magazines.

"These go in my room tonight." She informed Darla

Print this item

Query and Echo.
Posted by: Culmor - 27 Dec 2013, 13:11 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (5)

In the DC Universe...

Query&Echo1.jpg     Query&Echo3.jpg     Query&Echo4.jpg     Query&Echo5.jpg   

...and in real life.

Query&Echo6.jpg     Query&Echo7.jpg     Query&Echo8.jpg     Query&Echo9a.jpg     Query&Echo10a.jpg     Query&Echo11.jpg     Query&Echo12a.jpg     Query&Echo13a.jpg     Query&Echo14.jpg   

Print this item

I have some pics in my collection too
Posted by: whizbang - 27 Dec 2013, 06:40 - Forum: Self-Bondage Art - Replies (48)

7803b45390a9701a4ab10c5c2804a3a2.jpeg   

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Self_Bondage_by_amiba00.jpg   
Print this item

You have been invaded.
Posted by: whizbang - 26 Dec 2013, 09:57 - Forum: Introduce yourself - Replies (24)

Yes the infamous whizbang has decided to invade here. I am fairly well known to the lolicon community having outlasted several forums there. I have also been an administrator on a short lived bondage story forum known as Lolibond. I am looking for a new place to post my stories and get ideas. I have been looking around here and decided that before I start throwing them up that it would be a good idea to give you a general idea of what I write and see if you are okay with it. I have written almost 50 stories. centered around a group of kids that have started their own B&D club. I wish to emphasize that these are NOT about kids being abused by adults it's all kids and all consensual. I started to write my Tie-up Club series because I did not like seeing kids as victims. My stories are playful stories about kids having fun...That just happens to include bondage and some sex play. I saw some artwork of kids in bondage here and hope that you can accept stories about kids playing bondage games as well. Like I said it's not about pain...Except for Wendy she's a five year old masochist that loves pain and her best friend Tracie is her mistress and caters to Wendy's love of pain not because she likes hurting her but because she knows Wendy likes it and beats her for that reason. the rest of the kids are not into S&M and find Wendy scary. All the other kids do just bondage and sex, mostly oral only about half the girls have been penetrated. If are are okay with that story line I'll start posting them up.

Print this item

New feature - fetish & bondage RSS aggregator
Posted by: Like Ra - 24 Dec 2013, 01:51 - Forum: News - Replies (52)

Usually I do not have time to check all RSS streams I'm subscribed to. So I added an RSS aggregator to the blog with dozens of streams and hundreds of photos. This is the first working version:

Fetish & Bondage photo stream

Let me know what you think or what photo streams to add.

Print this item

Alternatives to the Hitachi Magic Wand
Posted by: IncEra - 23 Dec 2013, 01:56 - Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys - Replies (20)

I assume that when it comes to vibrators - Hitachi might be one of the best options even for men. Is that true? And the next question would be - are there any alternatives that are either (1) smaller, or (2) quieter?

Print this item

Forced Orgasms
Posted by: IncEra - 20 Dec 2013, 22:15 - Forum: Self-bondage General - Replies (11)

Hi, lately I have been thinking about the ways how to combine some bondage with what madjack outlined in his e-stim thread as

(30 Mar 2012, 17:25 )madjack Wrote: a way to tease myself whilst helpless and hopefully bring a planned session to a satisfying conclusion.
I would aim for a longer session with multiple orgasms. Apart from the pleasure of bondage itself, it would also serve as a way to force myself NOT opting-out after the first orgasm. However, to summarize it, there seems to be no good way to achieve this as a self-bondage.

My reasonable budget for the setup is around $1000. I have been considering something up to a total of $2000, but I'm not sure I'd dare to spend that much in the end.

I have spent some time looking at the fucking machines. Something like Thunder Balls is very flexible in terms of possible positions and angles. The main setup would be an arbitrary bondage that fixes you to a place + a Fleshlight attachment thrusting at a low speed. What happens after the first orgasm? Well, you can get something like Rubber Gates of Hell and use a Stretch Cord to connect the D-ring of the gates to the back of the Fleshlight case... Not sure that the gates combined with fleshlight would make it any enjoyable. And the (lack of) lube (say, in 1h-2h long sessions) is also big question.

Would other uses of the fucking machine out-weight this? The thought of trying the machine for anal stimulation while being bound up is arousing (although I agree with the ideas in this topic that it's often more about fantasy). However, in this topic Like Ra rightfully points out the problem of insufficient lube after 20-30 minutes. Mind you, even disregarding the lube, being fucked for more than 20-30 minutes might be questionable. (And I'm thinking about the more low thrusting scenario once again, for the sake of safety.)

What are the other interesting options? Venus2000 won't hold on you after the first orgasm. A milking machine from seriouskit sounds nearly perfect, apart from being way too expensive. And, ehem, too loud; I would like something that's not heard from too far away. I have just started thinking over e-stim, it is quiet and possibly cheaper than all previous options. It's still a question for me whether achieving hands-free orgasm is easy (I saw this topic by madjack, but I want to believe that with better tech it should not be too hard). The main downside this far is that the setup of the bondage might be harder, you need to stay aware of the implications of the "no current above waist" rule.

This was partially discussed before, but I thought I'll bring this up again. Does someone have any good and reasonably cheap ideas of achieving the kind of 'prolonged teasing' I described above?

Print this item

Smile What is your favorite way to put on latex clothing
Posted by: Tinker D - 20 Dec 2013, 14:53 - Forum: Latex - Replies (6)

What is the best way to put on latex clothing, and what is your favorite way of putting on latex? I have heard things from powder to jello.

Well?

Print this item

Hey! I have that!
Posted by: Frank - 19 Dec 2013, 01:12 - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Ever see a pic and own something in that pic? Maybe a particular dildo, corset, dress, or cuffs? Well for me, it's a pair of shoes. Every time I see this pic it makes me think "I know exactly how it feels to wear those."

A few bits of rope and I can nearly duplicate the pic. No red/black corset though, I'm afraid. Although I would like to own one.
 __100811SarahGregory019.jpg   

Curious if anyone else feels that kind of connection with a pic.

Print this item