Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Miss Fame performs 'Rubber Doll'.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/vG4u7FWyJH0
[/video]
The more I look at this image the more troubling (or should that be 'disturbing'?) it becomes... and yet it is classed as 'art' Confused

[attachment=15483]

MJ
youtu. be/NyNnSfQcQB8
i like it 😊
I like how the 1st one ends: 😊

youtu. be/WXd-6GCzO08
(26 Jul 2015, 00:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I like how the 1st one ends: 😊

He looks great at the end!
If you don't see it at first, look a little closer....

[attachment=15626]

..I bet they don't sell those in your local supermarket! 😉

But they might sell these...

[attachment=15627]

MJ
I found this image the other day and I decided to post it here because I remembered when I was new in latex and pvc clothes I really don't know the diference when they put an image of bad quality and the always wrote down "Sexy latex pvc spandex catsuit" or something like that. This image explain it really good.

[attachment=15629]
(04 Aug 2015, 05:23 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]I found this image the other day and I decided to post it here because I remembered when I was new in latex and pvc clothes I really don't know the diference when they put an image of bad quality and the always wrote down "Sexy latex pvc spandex catsuit" or something like that. This image explain it really good.

I love the description for the latex suit where it says "...maid to measure..." - I'd love a latex Maid who had been made to measure 😋

MJ