Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nice kitties
Quote: The following 1 user says Thank You to culmor for this post:
madjack

I was inspired...  😉

[attachment=15768]

Still, at least I'm not as obsessed as Greg...

[attachment=15770][attachment=15771][attachment=15772][attachment=15773][attachment=15774][attachment=15775][attachment=15776]

...and I certainly wouldn't have paid this for it >.<

[attachment=15778]
What a nice suit!

[attachment=15779]
Mm latex everyday looks great. The one with the jeans it's amazing. 
[attachment=15855][attachment=15856][attachment=15857]
[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/89-1-mWjTEs
[/video]
i would've to know where you can buy a batgirl costume like that one, tight spandex 😊
and the gold corset and jeans, is that corset made of metal?
(05 Sep 2015, 09:56 )scrappydoo Wrote: [ -> ]i would've to know where you can buy a batgirl costume like that one, tight spandex 😊
and the gold corset and jeans, is that corset made of metal?

Greg Maraio (who's costumes they are) will make you one. He trades on Ebay as UK Store: GVM-DESIGNS-Boston
His costume's aren't cheap but they're the most accurate you can buy. The suits aren't made of modern four-way stretch lycra but two-way stretch lamé  like the originals and so have to be made to measure. Here's Greg's costume next to the original;

[attachment=15891]

The 1960s belts are scalloped metal plates on an elastic backing. Here's my Julie Newmar 1966 Catwoman one ( there were three different buckles used for Catwoman's costumes  apart from the Batgirl one). They're surprisingly easy to ifnd on Ebay and there's someone on the 1966 Batman Message Board who makes  authentic brass Batgirl belt buckles to customise them. The belt you want has six/seven scales.

[attachment=15893]

As an aside, Greg's a really great guy to deal with. When I has a problem with some peeling plastic on one of his Anne Hathaway Catwoman belts about three years after I bought it he sent me the material to fix it free, not even charging me for mailing it from the USA.

If you'd rather go down the home-made route there's a ton of info on 'The 1966 Batman Message Board' Batgirl Costume FAQ
Greg is on there too (his user-name is  CatGreg) 66batman
I just like the photo:

[attachment=15921]
(08 Sep 2015, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I just like the photo:

No tights! Like Ra, has your account been hacked???