Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Mar 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting setup, wonder how it's hanging or keeps balance I can't see anything special?...

More info:
http://kinkengineering.tumblr.com/post/1...-we-did-at

Quote:An almost step-by-step guide of a shoot we did at House of Gord in 2011.

First we used the “chick-wrapper” to wrap me to a pole. Because it was on the second floor, we had to hoist me up, and lower me through a hole in the floor to get me outside. I was carted outside, where I was attached to a second hoist, lifted up and then lowered into the vacbed. Once the beathing tube was in place, I was suctioned down and hoisted back up, to be a human piñata.
Love the corset. I use to have a good one years ago. But corsets don't last forever. Mine lasted 14 years and I bought it used.

(21 Mar 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when I used to have a vacuum cleaner and do that to myself. Not like the photo but it felt good. 

What do you think about waist training (this one still looks acceptable, but there are other extreme cases of small waist)

Interesting water bondage

Interesting setup, wonder how it's hanging or keeps balance I can't see anything special?...

With virtual reality becoming more and more popular this image doesn't look that far away to happening. 
Can watch it forever 😁

[attachment=18548]
Interesting cover art from a new album called Bacteria Cult by John Kaada and Mike Patton:
This has got to be an April Fool from those clever people at Deviant Art.... hasn't it?

[attachment=18666] - 'ArtStroke is a new device that encourages daily creativity by recording every flick of your wrist. Just strap it on and grab the tool you're most passionate about.'

Yeah, right! '..grab the tool you're most passionate about' Hmmm.... what could they mean? 😁

MJ
"ArtStroke's built-in precision engine detects that you're about to get those creative juices flowing"

😁
Nice legs 😉
I like chastity/garter belt and corset.
How's this for a desk ornament?

[attachment=18972]

MJ