Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Dec 2016, 12:52 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]that mask looks intriguing

My New Years Resolution is that I'm going to buy one of those StudioGum masks with an anatomical mouthpiece amd long masal tubes
Also, toe socks.
(24 Dec 2016, 19:14 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]

My New Years Resolution is that I'm going to buy one of those StudioGum masks with an anatomical mouthpiece amd long masal tubes
Also, toe socks.

I have a studio gum inflatable hood.... very good quality stuff.
This is it: anatomical latex 3D mask and just a gag variant
As much as I like the leotard that's a pretty poor tuck.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/TQajOXUnfp8
[/video]
This one was interesting because at first I thought it was a small latex vacuum cube as a thumbnail (I think that's what is called) but then I noticed the frame, looks like a portrait or something similar, pretty interesting to be honest to find something like that.
[attachment=21258]

Wonder where is that beach
[attachment=21263]

This one caught my attention because she is "suspended" with the straps only at the lower back and her ass I think
[attachment=21264]

A latex vacuum cube or rectangle where you can have some fun
[attachment=21265]
I tried to upload a video and I couldn't so here is a youtube video that is the same...

youtube.com/watch?v=zOAgPxHI82Y
I'd be the first to admit I'm rubbish at photo manipulation but after seeing the Slave Leia in nude Danskins clip I couldn't help but attempt a GIMP.

[attachment=21335]
Interesting image

[attachment=21388] - apparently Ms Carey had some 'issues' during her New Year stage show (the link will take you to the BBC report and a video)

MJ
some oddities from the web...

[attachment=21612] - (animated) White Stripes gone dirty? (if you know the video)

[attachment=21613] - just plain weird!

MJ
She's wearing fishnets, isn't she?

[attachment=21697]