Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Women Sexy Shiny Mermaid Pole Dance Jumpsuit Faux Leather Snakeskin Print Latex Catsuit Fetish Erotic Bodysuit Nightclub Costume
$167.43-25%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8TH GEN Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Cosplay Sissy Full Body Suit Fake Boobs For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen
$1450.79-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Denim Jeans Bodysuits Gym Bodycon Yoga Sport Push Up Jumper Suits For Women
$72.59-15%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Fishnet Babysuit Women Erotic Lingerie Dress Exotic Babydolls Underwear Lingerie BodyStockings Costumes for Sex
$34.50

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$27.65-50%

gothic lolita
Handmade Cosplay Gothic Lolita Angel Wings Hairpin Demon Headdress Harajuku Horns Embroidery Feather Hair Clip Anime Accessories
$22.57-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
Miss Fame performs 'Rubber Doll'.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/vG4u7FWyJH0
[/video]
The more I look at this image the more troubling (or should that be 'disturbing'?) it becomes... and yet it is classed as 'art' Confused

Chapman_brothers_Zygotic_acceleration_biogenetic_de-sublimated_libidi[1].jpg   

MJ
youtu. be/NyNnSfQcQB8
 bdsmpinata.jpg   

hehe
i like it 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1828250980.gif   
I like how the 1st one ends: 😊

youtu. be/WXd-6GCzO08
(26 Jul 2015, 00:38 )Like Ra Wrote: I like how the 1st one ends: 😊

He looks great at the end!
If you don't see it at first, look a little closer....

19550155833_57e204bff4_o.jpg   

..I bet they don't sell those in your local supermarket! 😉

But they might sell these...

tumblr_inline_nmne0hSje81rnq84g_250.jpg   

MJ
I found this image the other day and I decided to post it here because I remembered when I was new in latex and pvc clothes I really don't know the diference when they put an image of bad quality and the always wrote down "Sexy latex pvc spandex catsuit" or something like that. This image explain it really good.

IP161Kn.jpg   
(04 Aug 2015, 05:23 )madboyevil Wrote: I found this image the other day and I decided to post it here because I remembered when I was new in latex and pvc clothes I really don't know the diference when they put an image of bad quality and the always wrote down "Sexy latex pvc spandex catsuit" or something like that. This image explain it really good.

I love the description for the latex suit where it says "...maid to measure..." - I'd love a latex Maid who had been made to measure 😋

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,520 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack