Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

jialuowei
Lockable Shoes 18CM Super High Heels Pointed toe Ankle Straps With Lock Pumps For Women Sexy Fetish Shoes
$664.77-21%

msemis
Womens Gymnastics Jumpsuits Sheer Mesh Figure Ice Skating Unitards Bodysuit for Ballroom Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards
$21.07-34%

yizyif
Men Halloween Vest Arabian Prince Costume Steampunk Victorian Cardigan Tops Street Rat Waistcoat Cosplay Party Sleeveless Jacket
$20.96-39%

app chastity
Key Pod Chastity Cage Key Box Gay Male Chastity Belt Device Key Safe Box APP Remote Control Cock Cage BDSM Sex Toys Accessories
$53.24-50%

penis milking machine
Metal Vibrator Sucker Clitoris Woman Quieter Blowjob Simulator Boobs Sex Am Licking Watch Sexy Underwear Women Men Silicon
$108.45-32%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
nice kitties
Quote: The following 1 user says Thank You to culmor for this post:
madjack

I was inspired...  😉

Inspired.JPG   

Still, at least I'm not as obsessed as Greg...

3 catwomen.jpg     Kitka.jpg     Michelle.jpg     TDKR.jpg     Bats.jpg     BatsCats.jpg     Poison.jpg   

...and I certainly wouldn't have paid this for it >.<

Eeeek!.jpg   
What a nice suit!

latex-catsuit-with-stockings-01.jpg   
 Goodrich.jpg   
Mm latex everyday looks great. The one with the jeans it's amazing. 
 11371298_904274449640307_103130241_n.jpg     11373900_784431628340633_22646754_n.jpg     11375227_1044188175598992_1484790939_n.jpg   
[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/89-1-mWjTEs
[/video]
i would've to know where you can buy a batgirl costume like that one, tight spandex 😊
and the gold corset and jeans, is that corset made of metal?
(05 Sep 2015, 09:56 )scrappydoo Wrote: i would've to know where you can buy a batgirl costume like that one, tight spandex 😊
and the gold corset and jeans, is that corset made of metal?

Greg Maraio (who's costumes they are) will make you one. He trades on Ebay as UK Store: GVM-DESIGNS-Boston
His costume's aren't cheap but they're the most accurate you can buy. The suits aren't made of modern four-way stretch lycra but two-way stretch lamé  like the originals and so have to be made to measure. Here's Greg's costume next to the original;

Batgirls.jpg   

The 1960s belts are scalloped metal plates on an elastic backing. Here's my Julie Newmar 1966 Catwoman one ( there were three different buckles used for Catwoman's costumes  apart from the Batgirl one). They're surprisingly easy to ifnd on Ebay and there's someone on the 1966 Batman Message Board who makes  authentic brass Batgirl belt buckles to customise them. The belt you want has six/seven scales.

Belt1.JPG   

As an aside, Greg's a really great guy to deal with. When I has a problem with some peeling plastic on one of his Anne Hathaway Catwoman belts about three years after I bought it he sent me the material to fix it free, not even charging me for mailing it from the USA.

If you'd rather go down the home-made route there's a ton of info on 'The 1966 Batman Message Board' Batgirl Costume FAQ
Greg is on there too (his user-name is  CatGreg) 66batman
I just like the photo:

girl-in-mini-dress-high-heels-01.jpg   
(08 Sep 2015, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I just like the photo:

No tights! Like Ra, has your account been hacked???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,524 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack