Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Wet Look Bodysuits PU Leather Bodycon Matte Black Japanese Swimsuits Latex Glossy Halter Neck Body Top Fetish
$45.96-18%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy latex Clubwear Tight hot dress Fetish Black wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Erotic Pole Dance pvc lingerie rubber dress
$29.26-42%

transparent bodysuit
Summer Sexy Lingerie Rhinestones Slash Neck Sexy Teddy Bodysuit Temptation Mesh Full Sleeve Backless Slim Transparent Body Suits
$6.40

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Leopard Shiny Crotch Thigh High Boots Over The Knee Women Shoes High Heel Platform Custom Wide Slim Fit Boots Ladyboy
$340.01-32%

latex tights
Women Oil Shiny Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Sexy Tight Socks Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay носки
$4.05

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Briefs sexy oil silky skin underwear low-waisted bikini unisex Yoga sport training golssy pants
$51.01-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

good vibrations
I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?
(14 Oct 2014, 10:40 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?

I've experimented and reported on various methods, you read about some of my experiences here, here and here 😁

I plan to experiment some more soon (opportunities permitting) and will report on the outcome (or should that be out-cum? 😁 ) - I'll also try to get a few pictures of my vibrator set-up.

MJ
See also this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...Magic-Wand

Probably they can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
emergency out method - and do good lugnuts 3 3,803 01 May 2017, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)