Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
FRRK 30mm Small Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Lightweight Cock Cage Tight Penis Rings 2022 New Bondage Sex Toys Shop
$30.10-20%

leohex
LEOHEX Japanese Cosplay Sheer Shiny Body Suits See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-30%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Letter Printed Sports Leggings Pants 2023 New Spring Autumn Stretchable Fitness Yoga Exercise Bottoms
$19.00-30%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gladiator Buckle Strap Women Sandals Thin High Heels Club Party Pumps Classics Black Pole Dancing Shoes Size 35-42
$50.00-50%

wetlook
Womens Sexy Lace Top Faux Leather Thigh High Stockings Shiny Wetlook Night Club Over Knee Long Socks Dance Partywear
$9.28-32%

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series sports short sleeve t-shirt men's elastic luster fitness tight fast dry running
$33.73

pueraria mirifica
BREAST ENLARGEMENT 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM Breast Lifting Firming Improve Breast Sagging Rapid Growth Body Cream
$19.12-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

good vibrations
I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?
(14 Oct 2014, 10:40 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?

I've experimented and reported on various methods, you read about some of my experiences here, here and here 😁

I plan to experiment some more soon (opportunities permitting) and will report on the outcome (or should that be out-cum? 😁 ) - I'll also try to get a few pictures of my vibrator set-up.

MJ
See also this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...Magic-Wand

Probably they can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
emergency out method - and do good lugnuts 3 3,799 01 May 2017, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)