Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Solid Color Plain White See through Sheer Fabric,Transparent Silk Chiffon Dress Material, Soft Crepe Voile Fabric
$8.24

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

msemis
Kids Girls Christmas Mrs Santa Costumes Sequins Bowknot Dance Tutu Leotard Ballet Dance Dress Figure Skating Competition Dresses
$16.90-38%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotards Ruffle Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Toddler Kids Romper Belly Outfits Stage Costume 3-12Year
$12.09-40%

latex one piece
One Piece Birthday Decoration Balloons Set Luffy Foil Latex Balloons Baby Shower Decor Banner Tattoo sticker Kids Party Supplies
$15.92

larpgears
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

good vibrations
I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?
(14 Oct 2014, 10:40 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?

I've experimented and reported on various methods, you read about some of my experiences here, here and here 😁

I plan to experiment some more soon (opportunities permitting) and will report on the outcome (or should that be out-cum? 😁 ) - I'll also try to get a few pictures of my vibrator set-up.

MJ
See also this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...Magic-Wand

Probably they can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
emergency out method - and do good lugnuts 3 3,803 01 May 2017, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)