Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Shiny High Waist Tights Lingerie Women Open Crotch Erotica Stocking Thin Smooth Sexy Crotchless Pantyhose Lady Charming Clothing
$5.15-34%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Sexy 8D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose Women Crotchless Sheer Stockings Women's Tights Fashion Lady Stretchy Hosiery
$6.04-4%

anal balls
36-58mm Big Ball Silicone Anal Butt Plug Transparent Vagina Bead Dildo Female Masturbate Adult Sex Toy for Gay Men Women
$1.71-29%

shiny pantyhose
Large Size Hollow Out Mesh Stockings Women Crystal Crotchless Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Shiny Sexy Tights Thigh High Stockings
$3.36

dildo
56cm Long Double Head Dildo Huge Silicone Long Anal Dildo Butt Plug Erotic Adult Sex Toys For Women Men Anus Dilator Anal Plug
$54.30-30%

anal
Anal Sex Toys Small Crystal Cat Face Kitty Jewel Anal Butt Plug Prostate Massager Anal G-Spot Stimulation For Woman For Couples
$5.80-4%

app chastity
APP Key Box And Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$315.18-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

good vibrations
I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?
(14 Oct 2014, 10:40 )herrpee Wrote: I'm looking to add some good vibrations to my SB-sessions. I need a device for that. Do you know a device that has random settings or can easily be programmed for several hour sessions?
Or do you guys use one that is connected to the power grid so you can use a timerdevice on the outlet?

I've experimented and reported on various methods, you read about some of my experiences here, here and here 😁

I plan to experiment some more soon (opportunities permitting) and will report on the outcome (or should that be out-cum? 😁 ) - I'll also try to get a few pictures of my vibrator set-up.

MJ
See also this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...Magic-Wand

Probably they can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
emergency out method - and do good lugnuts 3 3,803 01 May 2017, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)