Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Adjustable Erotic Slave Bdsm Bondage Restraint Rope Handcuffs Wrist Flirting Fetish Adults Games Sex Toys For Women Men Sex Shop
$2.27

sissy femboy
Detachable Screw Spiked Sissy Femboy Cock Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Lock Penis Stimulate Male Chastity Device Gay Sex Toys
$29.10-18%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Adjustable Spreader Bar Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Bondage Set Sex Slave Restraints Dog Collar Sex Toys BDSM
$9.64

steel bondage
Adult Games BDSM Stainless Steel Thumb Toes Bondage Cuffs Sex Toys For Couples Slave Restraints Adult Games Fetish
$10.24

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Lace Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.03-30%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Dots Silky Over Knee Long Socks Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

alternative spread-eagle
Much kudos to Bobbi for this one -

tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto1_1280.png     tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto2_1280.png     tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto3_1280.png    - Bobbi is one of my self-bondage inspiration sources. I may not share every aspect of Bobbi's lifestyle, but I love to read the posts. Best of all, all of what Bobbi does is real and achievable, unlike much of what you see on the internet. 

Follow this link to Bobbi's site for the instructional text and more

MJ
I've also just come (cum?) across this image which has real potential for self-bondage

11277737754_da0a40d51e_o.jpg    - An automated spread-eagle pulley system

My idea is that you have two remote controls for the winch. The first is by your right/left hand and is to be used to tighten up the rope/cable. The second is suspended up and away from your hands, but when released (ice for preference) will drop down to be within easy reach.

Get yourself into position (aeady gagged and plugged as per you personal preference) with wrist and ankle cuffs on, just as in the picture.

Fasten the very lowest rope/cable as shown, this stops you wriggling up the frame.

Attach the rope/cable to your ankles cuffs and thread through the pulleys and wrist cuffs, but leave yourself enough slack to move around and complete both sides.

Connect the two ends (one for your left and another for your right sides) to the pulley hook.

Take a deep breath... Confused

Operate the winch using the remote control to tighten up the rope and cable until you are comfortably spread (or a little more if you really want to!)

Take another deep breath... Confused

Throw the remote away and now you're really stuck until the second remote is released and you can un-wind the rope/cable from the winch 😁

As a good safety measure you should add some sort of ice release into the rope/cable arrangement to ensure that if the winch or remote fail there is always a release mechanism

Any takers?

MJ
Not bad.
Cool 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(20 Jan 2016, 14:51 )madjack Wrote: Operate the winch using the remote control
This part worries me. Both from technical and safety perspective.
Yea, the winch part I'll do without. Weights and rope-stops is safer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 111,634 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Alternative rope armbinder idea Lancer 1 2,202 03 Nov 2020, 22:46
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,013 16 May 2018, 14:43
Alternative wax release method amadeus 5 6,442 06 Mar 2016, 22:07
Last Post: Tinker D
alternative material herrpee 3 3,090 21 Jan 2016, 23:26

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)