Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Double Way Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Faux Leather Bodysuit Women Erotic Below Crotchless Catsuit Ladies Shiny Sheath Latex Leotard
$32.66-48%

temorish
WOMEN TRANSPARENT BLACK LATEX STOCKINGS WITH BLACK TRIMS
$52.03-7%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless bluetooth-compatible 5.0 headset Eye Mask Stereo Subwoofer Blindfold shading Sleeping Eye for Sleeping
$33.19-33%

manyjoy
BDSM Sexy Handcuffs Neck Collar with Chain Adult Game Fetish Flirting Sex Bondage Slave Sex Toys For Couples Erotic Accessories
$35.30-30%

transparent bodysuit
Fishnet Bodysuit Women Crotchless Tights naughty Sexy Lingerie transparent full Body stockings Erotic Mesh Night Club Costumes
$2.57-50%

anime bondage
Anime Sexy Dress Bdsm Bondage Nurse Cosplay Japanese Sexy Hot Sexy Nurse Uniform Dress for Sex Uniform Role Play Erotic Lingerie
$17.28-27%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Nylon Pink Gymnastics Leotards One Piece Bodysuit Adult Long Sleeve Ballet Dancewear Performance Costumes
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Oroblu Chic 9 with capry.

Pretty invisible, but can glisten a bit under a direct sun or electric light.
Oroblu Geo 8
Shiny Philippe Matignon Miro 15 Noce today Wink
Filodoro Absolute Summer 8 Noce
Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky :cry: .

However, there is always the mental tick to carry me to another idea.

Jerry Idea
But now it is past my bed time... reality comes with the clock in the AM.
Jerry Wrote:Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky

Just publish them here (under "Ideas") . We'll see how they can be adapted to the real life Wink
Jovanda Breeze 12 with capri. Glass-like shine. Especially under the sun ;-P
When I was at my in-laws I was wearing SiSi Be-Free with shorts. BTW, my mother-in-law was also wearing pantyhose with shorts 😉
Albert Heijn Matglanzend with shorts. Very shiny. See photos here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,621 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,428 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 260 100,107 20 Feb 2024, 15:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,606 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,376 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack