Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
BDSM Restraints Women Bandage Slave Collars Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Bondage Kit Obedience Handcuffs Master Adult Game
$4.49

crossdress cosplay female
2019 Silicone T-back Women Panty Camel toe Female Fake Vagina Women Underwear Crossdress Cosplay fake breast costume Transgender
$42.35-14%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK04)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

app chastity
App Control Lock Male Chastity Cage Long Distance Remote Control Device SM Product Chastity Cage Gay Sex Toys For Men Cock Ring
$416.24-50%

sexy
Fashion Women Seamless Bra Victoria Sexy Brassiere Push Up Underwear Female Letter Rhinestone Brands Lingerie Bras For Woman
$24.50-50%

armbinder
BDSM PU Leather Arm Binder Bondage Armbinder Restraint Straight Jacket Back Bag Slave Lockable Gloves Adult Role playing Sex Toy
$11.62

aonihua women one
Sexy Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Long Sleeve Swimwear Women Bathing Suit monokini Floral Surfing Swimsuit Swim
$24.19-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Wife said no special out fit today 😟 so no panty hose or tights. Some times she gets a little jealous. I cant blame her it's good to keep the balance. But I really wish I could be dressed right now. Sometimes when you are tired and had a long day or you are stressed. Well you all know how they make you feel.
Austrian 15den Qualily Line (with breeches) from ... mmm.. Billa I think. €2.49, transparent, a bit shiny, quite robust.

Been to the forest. Managed to avoid bramble thorns (my wife could not 😟 )
Yeah, last night my futuro with penis sheath and the capezios on top. And I got to wear me zipper double layer hood and straight jacket.

Right now I am wearing futuros with penis sheath and some nude color 80 den tights from Tiawan. I am also wearing a leotard with zippers in all the right places on top of my PH, a body shaper, and opera gloves, so I am totaly encased right now and I have my leather double layer zipper hood on right now as I type.

What a fabulous feeling!!
firm compression futuros with attached sheath, capezio tights in ballet pink and DKNY blue footless tights. Along with a body suit with 3rd leg hole, short sleeve scoop neck leo with 3rd leg hole and nipple holes, and capezio long sleeve turtle neck leo on top. Three layers!
Shiny support 40 den over shiny 15 den pantyhose with mini shorts. It's a bit cold today.
i´m wearing denim shorts with navy light blue pantyhose and tshirt, shoes are ballerinas
PIMP YOUR LEGS
As most of the time - breeches with shiny nur Die 15 Hüft. In public, of course.
After this post (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12991 ) how can I not wear sheer shimmering black pantyhose? Bought with 35% discount at a local supermarket (Albert Heijn).
(16 Oct 2012, 21:10 )Like Ra Wrote: After this post (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12991 ) how can I not wear sheer shimmering black pantyhose? Bought with 35% discount at a local supermarket (Albert Heijn).

Link doesn't work. Please check it.
Fixed 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 101,884 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 18,033 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,749 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,756 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,537 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack