Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Faux Leather Padded Dog Slave Neck Collar Lockable BDSM Bondage Choker with Leash Chain Adult Sex Toys for Women Men
$11.35

gaff men
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.52-43%

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68-11%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15-1%

arm binder
Leather Full Body Bondage Bag Arm Binder Straitjacket Sexs Mermaid Mummy Sleeping Sack Slave Body Restraints Adult Sex Toys
$80.65-64%

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Linear Actuator Sex Machine for Women Men Masturbation Mini Big Thrust 65mm/39mm Stroke 3XLR Coke Cup 60mm/80mm Plate
$394.17-43%

bdsm
SM 10mm Powerful Magnetic Ball Clitoris Stimulator BDSM Bondage Nipple G Spot Nipple Breast Massager Sex Toys For Woman Couples
$4.03-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Oroblu Chic 9 with capry.

Pretty invisible, but can glisten a bit under a direct sun or electric light.
Oroblu Geo 8
Shiny Philippe Matignon Miro 15 Noce today Wink
Filodoro Absolute Summer 8 Noce
Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky :cry: .

However, there is always the mental tick to carry me to another idea.

Jerry Idea
But now it is past my bed time... reality comes with the clock in the AM.
Jerry Wrote:Something I got at Target in the athletic sock department...
Sorry to be boring, but ... that is the way it is.
On the other hand, my mind is full of ideas and images... inspiration for some rather devious dilemmas. The problem is, many of these ideas are better off never coming about as they are hard to pull off. If it is that hard to pull off, it is probably too complicated and too risky

Just publish them here (under "Ideas") . We'll see how they can be adapted to the real life Wink
Jovanda Breeze 12 with capri. Glass-like shine. Especially under the sun ;-P
When I was at my in-laws I was wearing SiSi Be-Free with shorts. BTW, my mother-in-law was also wearing pantyhose with shorts 😉
Albert Heijn Matglanzend with shorts. Very shiny. See photos here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 267 101,346 3 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,970 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,642 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,719 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,504 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack