Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
BDSM Elastic band with Metal Nose Hook For Women Couples Slave Bondage Erotic Oral Fetishism Sex Accessories
$2.41

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-50%

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt plus sizes aesthetic clothes hippie clothes Men's clothing
$151.23

urethral plug
3 Size Silicone Urethral Sound Penis Insert Stimulation Dilator Chastity Catheter Hollow Penis Plug With Stopper Men Gay Sex Toy
$2.52

latex one piece
Novelty Women Hot Patent Leather High Cut Leotard One-piece Bodysuit Long Sleeves Wetlook Lingerie Latex Catsuit Night Clubwear
$30.70-31%

anime fetish
Sexy Black Wetlook Vinyl Mesh PVC Dress Bodycon Fetish Faux Leather halloween Gothic Bondage Sleeveless O-Neck Night Clubwear
$19.35-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now?
(16 Apr 2020, 07:26 )ltxrob Wrote:
(11 Apr 2020, 20:36 )LeotardLover Wrote:
(06 Apr 2020, 20:49 )unicast Wrote: This one https://www.turnarena.de/turnarena-spand...en/a-2028/  from turnarena.de. It is great.

No, I'm wearing this one as a liner or panty, https://www.turnarena.de/turnarena-spand...en/a-2016/. It fits my body very well.
really quite impressed with what I see on the Turnarena site... are they easy to deal with... its all in German on the site, I assume they wil cope fine with communications in english too?? if not its google to the rescue... 
I have a few questions about sizing, can the do custom etc like Fets Fash

The person that I've emailed with seems to speak/type fluent english.
Turn Arena silver/grey thong tank leotard, white tank footed unitard, lilac tank footed unitard in ribbed spandex, silver long-sleeve turtleneck ribbed spandex thong leotard, lilac spandex belt and periwinkle elastic ballet slippers. This is one of the nicer outfits I've put together, the colors look great together.
I was wearing a light color lilac ribbed glossy stirrup unitard with glossy ribbed royal blue racer-back thong aerobic leotard to workout in but now that I'm done working out, I switched leotards to 2 x orange Tightshop 'Slutty' leotards (over each other) with custom hand loops. I like that Tightshop will do almost anything you want...and I did not want another leotard/bodysuit with thumb loops, instead I have 2" wide loops that go in-between my thumb and my fingers across the palm of my hands. You can't wear the leotards without it.

The 'Slutty" leotard looks amazing over pantyhose FYI.

The only problem wth Tightshop is that they take FOREVER to get orders out. I would also stay clear of their unitards, they just don't fit well in the sleeves, especially underarms and attached feet never fit snug.
(14 Jun 2020, 16:45 )LeotardLover Wrote: light color lilac ribbed glossy stirrup unitard with glossy ribbed royal blue racer-back thong aerobic leotard
(14 Jun 2020, 16:45 )LeotardLover Wrote: switched leotards to 2 x orange Tightshop 'Slutty' leotards (over each other) with custom hand loops
I'm lost ... I need photos ... 😁
I'm working on some, just don't want to do something random. I'm a perfectionist!

I thought this thread would be more popular. That people would want to share what dance wear fetish they wear. I thought most of you are like me, a wannabe exhibitionist, you want to wear leotards, tights, etc. in public and want to be accepted for it but I know most are scare and that's cool. I just thought at the very least you may want to share in text.

I'm wearing a ribbed purple shiny spandex mock-neck sleeveless stirrup unitard with a shiny ribbed navy blue tank racer-back thong leotard and black leather high-top dance sneakers. My mom and I did a old aerobic workout video this morning which was super fun. I didn't bring anything to change into, so I'm in my dance wear for however long I'm here. My mom loves it so it's cool.

She wants me to try on a few of her vintage leotards to see if they fit me. I told her XS and XXS won't, they are too small but she still wants me to try them. After that she wants to go trail hiking but I don't have the right shoes for one, I wore warm up booties here and changed into the dance sneakers. Dance sneakers have leather soles only to be worn indoors, they cannot be worn outdoors. Plus, it's way to hot to wear 3 spandex unitards and 2 leotards. I want to ask my mom if she has a leotard fetish but I'm scared, I don't know how to approach it. I think she does, both for wearing (when she did) and seeing others. She doesn't wear a leotard anymore, only unitards and tights but she loves it when I wear a leotard.
(21 Jun 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: I thought this thread would be more popular. That people would want to share what dance wear fetish they wear.
95% of the Internet are content consumers, and pictures is the easiest to consume content. So, people want free pics they can easily browse through.

Another popular activity is reposting. But even that requires some efforts. You need to find an image of a good quality, save it, then upload to the most suitable thread. Also proved to be too difficult sometimes 😁
(21 Jun 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: My mom loves it so it's cool.
I wish my mom loved it, but she once said, that any man who shows any "knowledge" in lingerie is not a man 😁
(21 Jun 2020, 18:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jun 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: I thought this thread would be more popular. That people would want to share what dance wear fetish they wear.
95% of the Internet are content consumers, and pictures is the easiest to consume content. So, people want free pics they can easily browse through.

Another popular activity is reposting. But even that requires some efforts. You need to find an image of a good quality, save it, then upload to the most suitable thread. Also proved to be too difficult sometimes 😁

Yup, that is for most forums especially spandex related, but one of the things that attracted me to your forum is that people seem to want to 'discuss' these topics. There is a lot of discussion here and none elsewhere. TPOWIS is dead. Five years ago there were constant discussions for a variety of related topics from both men and women. TPOWIS had several women who wore aerobic leotards for fetish and posted regular images, but to scared to wear them in public for fear of being ridiculed. Not one of these girls were fat. Apparently other women bully women in gyms wearing a leotard, especially aerobic these days. I was not aware of that at all, when I'm decked out in a unitard and leotard women always praise me and a lot of times they don't know I'm a guy. 

Anyway, it seems to be mostly men here which is fine but there's a lot more discussion on leotards and fetch topics then elsewhere, but yes I think you're right from responses to other threads, men want to only read my story and see pictures.
(22 Jun 2020, 01:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jun 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: My mom loves it so it's cool.
I wish my mom loved it, but she once said, that any man who shows any "knowledge" in lingerie is not a man 😁

I can understand her position on you wanting to wear lingerie, that's a completely different topic. But for tights and leotards, that's different. Serious ballet schools require boys to wear white tights and pastel pink leotards same as the girls, so everyone looks the same. All adult males now wear a leotard, full bottom or thong in ballet. It used to be that men could wear just tights or unitard and t-shirt, but most instructors now require leotards. Men in gymnastics all wear a leotard under stirrup or footed pants. Men in ballroom and latin style dance wear bodysuit/leotards to train in and as part of their performance costume. There are just so many occasions men are required to wear tights and leotards that no women has issues with. In some situations, if a guy were required to wear a leotard and didn't, they would be mad. It just has to be in the right context. 

If you told your mom, girlfriend or wife you're taking a dancing class because you want to be more limber, have a fun workout and learn something new but the instructor requires you to wear tights and a leotard, your mom would be fine with it. You might even ask her to help you buy them and she would probably say yes. If your skinny and fit and look good coming out of the dressing room she's going to be positive and compliment you. It's all psychology and presenting these things in the right context. 

Here are some gymnastics examples...

gym1.png     gym2.jpg     gym3.jpg   

Here's a "big lot of boys gymnastic leotards, biketards and tights" for sale...

big-lot-boys-mens-gymnastics-gk_1_c29ffda084099e3b6b3da71757fa0789.jpg   

Watch the movie Mad About Mambo (2000), which is about teens and Mambo dancing. The boy is ridiculed by his father and soccer buddies for not only dancing but for having to wear a leotard.

Mad_About_Mambo_Poster.jpg     mad-about-mambo-lg.jpg   
And those of us that are not quite so thin can wear our lycra out cycling.
Ok, the super athletic ones can wear the triathlon skin suits, but I have worn leotards with bike shorts & cycling top.
I've even done footed catsuit under cycle shorts & top. But you are restricted to black. Other colours stand out too much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,430 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,738 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,793 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover

Contributors: Althend (1) , Anne (8) , blackfive (2) , Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (8) , egregious (2) , essanym (1) , Jeffca1976 (1) , latexballet (4) , LeotardLover (21) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , lycra85 (2) , mad.mardigan (1) , MermanPet (3) , Michael (3) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (2) , socratesabner (1) , spandextc (1) , sweetrubber (1) , thediscretee (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , unicast (3)