Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Platform Round Toe Thick High Heels Side Zip Up Short Booties Unisex Shoes Woman Big Size 41 44 46 52
$114.87-37%

mummy bondage
Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag Tights Lenceria Bodys Sexy
$373.87-29%

penis
3PCS Silicone Multifunction Penis Ring Cock Ring For Men Male Ejaculation Delay Ejaculation Long Lasting Cockring For Beginner
$3.02-50%

transparent panties
Transparent Boxers for Men Large Hole Low Waist Stretch Mesh Underwear Breathable Solid Panties Shorts Men Underwear
$2.73-36%

sex toy vibrator
Penis Vibrator Ring 10 Frequency Delay Ejaculation Cock Silicone Rings Sex Toys for Men Male Erection Strong Vibrator
$17.30

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$301.29

mouth gag
3 Sizes Soft Safety Silicone Open Mouth Gag Ball Bdsm Bondage Slave Ball Gag Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples Adult Sex Games
$4.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now?
I'm currently wearing a spandex boatneck tank leotard thong (liner), a footed purple tank unitard, a footed purple long sleeve mock neck ribbed spandex unitard (mouthful) and an Aqua ribbed spandex long sleeve turtleneck swimsuit high-cut leg leotard with black leg warmers and ballet elastic slippers. It maybe a lot of layers but I was cold, I wore a liner leotard, tank footed unitard and long sleeve mock neck thong leotard to pilates this morning and froze... so I came home, changed and put layers on.
I've changed the title a bit. I think we need to include on-piece swimsuits as well.
I’m keeping it simple today.... wearing a Turn Arena tank thong leotard in Royal Blue as my panty or leotard liner, two Fets-Fash Royal Blue spandex footed unitards and a Tight Shop “Slutty” (I think its called) thong long sleeve leotard in Burgundy, which has very high cut legs, thumb loops and a hood. It’s perfect for doing a bunch of work on the computer today.

Does anyone own anything from Tight Shop in Germany? I like that they do pretty much anything you want, but hate that it takes forever to get it. I have 4 leotards and would love to get more, but Turn Arena's long sleeve thong leotard is pretty good, has a nice high cut leg but they don't do custom beyond adjusting the size a little.
Right this second I'm wearing a Turn Arena tank thong leotard in navy for a panty or liner leotard, size 44 fits me perfectly. Btw if anyone has any questions about Turn Arena, I've been wearing their tank thong leotards for panties or underwear for the last 2 weeks.

Over top, I'm wearing a thick vintage black shiny ribbed spandex footed tank unitard with high-boat neck, which is similar to the neck style on a Leohex long sleeve leotard, so no neck lines show through a leotard. And for a leotard, a dark red shiny ribbed spandex vintage aerobic leotard thong with mock neck and long sleeves. Together they look great and feel great. I love high-cut leg women's thong leotards!
I tried to swim laps this morning, I haven't in a long time. Wore my Glidesoul neon green neoprene one-piece but the pool was closed. They are normally open at 6am but sign saids closed till April 15. Damn you COVID19!

Anyway, I am carrying on with neon green theme today, changed into a Turn Arena thong leotard, navy blue stirrup unitard and neon green turtleneck long sleeve leotard thong. I'll probably have to start adding pictures soon, it's just easier to post about it rather then take a bunch of pictures to find the best one, edit the pictures down to a smaller size suitable for forum posts, etc. More work then I want to do.
(21 Mar 2020, 20:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'll probably have to start adding pictures soon

I've been hoping to see some photos of your collection, your descriptions make it sound amazing.

Regarding my contribution to this thread, I've mentioned before that I wear leotards as my underwear, so comfort is what I'm most looking for in my choices.  I've got a closet absolutely full of leotards, latex suits and wetsuits, but there's only a handful of leotards that see regular use.  The one I'm wearing now is a Theatricals brand nylon/spandex blend in purple.  Nothing fancy, just practical comfort.  I've got several of the same type of these in different colors.  I've also got some of the same brand but made with a cotton blend.  Because of the work I do, I prefer to wear those when I know I will be working hard as they are better at wicking away moisture.  For my body type, this brand is the best as the cut is perfect and requires very little adjustment through out the day.
(22 Mar 2020, 01:32 )essanym Wrote:
(21 Mar 2020, 20:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'll probably have to start adding pictures soon

I've been hoping to see some photos of your collection, your descriptions make it sound amazing.

Regarding my contribution to this thread, I've mentioned before that I wear leotards as my underwear, so comfort is what I'm most looking for in my choices.  I've got a closet absolutely full of leotards, latex suits and wetsuits, but there's only a handful of leotards that see regular use.  The one I'm wearing now is a Theatricals brand nylon/spandex blend in purple.  Nothing fancy, just practical comfort.  I've got several of the same type of these in different colors.  I've also got some of the same brand but made with a cotton blend.  Because of the work I do, I prefer to wear those when I know I will be working hard as they are better at wicking away moisture.  For my body type, this brand is the best as the cut is perfect and requires very little adjustment through out the day.

That makes total sense for daily wear. I wear spandex leotards as underwear or liner under a unitard because it makes everything more supportive, look smoother and better. BUT I don't wear spandex leotards as underwear all day, I switch into Nike Pro underwear with regular clothes. 

Since joining the website, I have learned a lot about newer brands I have never heard of like Theatricals. My collection is mostly of aerobic dance wear I got during my modeling days that still fit, so they are the major brands, some still in business and some not. I also bought some vintage leo's and tights on eBay years ago, but eBay hasn't had any good vintage leotards in recent years. I think they were all acquired by collectors who won't part with them. I bought 2 leotards made by the Russian brand White Shark which is sold all over eBay, but they are very cheap quality and for that reason, I never recommend them. I have a ton of Reebok aerobic unitards and leotards, Dance France, Tickets, Gilda Marx/Flexatard, Bodyglove, LA Fitness, Everlast, Adidas, Nike, etc. I have some really cool custom dance wear and swimsuits from a trip we took to Japan. I mentioned that before and it was one of the most fun experiences because I got to be directly involved in the entire manufacturing process.

We also got a couple custom wetsuits, which no brand seems to do well here in the USA, or not as well as Japan. Most of the top US wetsuit brands are made in Japan anyway. I also have several vintage 1990's women's french cut wetsuits which I actually dived in. I like the older ones, but the ones we got in Japan have higher cut legs, which on my girlfriend look spectacular! And the suits in general are better cut, so they're easier and more flexible and the actual neoprene material is so much nicer also, granted it's a newer more flexible material due to added softer rubber. I have not worn these wetsuits in the water yet but plan to sometime, just haven't had a chance. When we go to the beach its usually tropical or during the summer which isn't great for 5-8mm wetsuits. 

Another custom experience was with pantyhose, which I got in Switzerland. I can't believe I actually pulled that off looking back on it. I found out about the store before my trip, which was kind of a guise to visit relatives who lived in Zurich at the time. My aunt is the kind of person that MUST show you everything to see and she is hard to get away from. I lied that I was having lunch with a college friend to go to this boutique pantyhose shop...that's were I got all the unitard pantyhose. I just prefer a unitard with high cut leg leotards, plus you don't have the elastic waistband. The lady who measured me was extremely knowledgable and had zero issues with me buying from them, she never once made me feel uncomfortable which is a sign of a true pro. She then showed me fabric books and I got several from lightweight to heavyweight, heavyweight high support which I like because its really-really snug. etc. all in glossy nylon. I didn't like the semi to matte look. My only gripe was that it took five months to receive after the trip but the quality is top notch!

I think I have a fun collection of shiny spandex and hose, I like only shiny materials. But I'm sure many on the forum have collections far superior to mine.
(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: that's were I got all the unitard pantyhose. I just prefer a unitard with high cut leg leotards, plus you don't have the elastic waistband.
Any photos? Links? Sounds interesting.

(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: but the quality is top notch!
So is the price I bet...

(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: I bought 2 leotards made by the Russian brand White Shark which is sold all over eBay
Have you ever seen leotards made by Russian company called Snow&Co? Amazing quality, but I'm afraid they disappeared about 20 years ago. I've still got a couple - the rubber in them finally surrendered the time after almost 25 years!
(22 Mar 2020, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: that's were I got all the unitard pantyhose. I just prefer a unitard with high cut leg leotards, plus you don't have the elastic waistband.

Any photos? Links? Sounds interesting.

I will take some! Yes, it was a great experience but they only do in-shop orders. I assumed they kept my measurements on file (so to speak) and tried to order more a year later but they wouldn't do it. I never understand why some shops refuse more business. It's so dumb. 

(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: but the quality is top notch!

So is the price I bet...

The price was very high... I sort of expected to pay more for custom tailored garments but everything in Zurich is crazy expensive to start with. The prices were more then expected, but I'm very happy with the quality and material. It's on-par with Wolford's premium line. 

(22 Mar 2020, 10:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: I bought 2 leotards made by the Russian brand White Shark which is sold all over eBay

Have you ever seen leotards made by Russian company called Snow&Co? Amazing quality, but I'm afraid they disappeared about 20 years ago. I've still got a couple - the rubber in them finally surrendered the time after almost 25 years!

I have not. Sounds like ballet leotards? There was a US dance wear brand with 'snow' in the title but I can't remember what they made.

This post is a total mess, I tried to clean it up but sheesh, it just gets worse. 
(17 Feb 2020, 19:56 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'm currently wearing a spandex boatneck tank leotard thong (liner), a footed purple tank unitard, a footed purple long sleeve mock neck ribbed spandex unitard (mouthful) and an Aqua ribbed spandex long sleeve turtleneck swimsuit high-cut leg leotard with black leg warmers and ballet elastic slippers. It maybe a lot of layers but I was cold, I wore a liner leotard, tank footed unitard and long sleeve mock neck thong leotard to pilates this morning and froze... so I came home, changed and put layers on.

sounds nice!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,313 Yesterday, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,645 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,786 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,324 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,350 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover

Contributors: Althend (1) , Anne (8) , blackfive (2) , Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (8) , egregious (2) , essanym (1) , Jeffca1976 (1) , latexballet (4) , LeotardLover (21) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , lycra85 (2) , mad.mardigan (1) , MermanPet (3) , Michael (3) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (2) , socratesabner (1) , spandextc (1) , sweetrubber (1) , thediscretee (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , unicast (3)