Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Rubber Gummi Stocking thigh-highs socks customized sexy catsuit 0.4mm
$44.77-7%

lobudek
Men's Dress Blazer Navy Blue Sequin Formal Suit Jacket Shining Stage Concert Performance Tuxedo Coat Singer Host Stage Costume
$111.32-44%

roanyer
Roanyer Kostuums Half Masken Siliconen Halloween Cosplay Realistische Bdrm Masker Face Fetish Geschenken
$324.28-60%

latex rubber handmade
3D Breast Latex Catsuit Handmade Dark Blue Rubber Bodysuit with Back Crotch Zipper for Men Women Customize Latex Suit
$131.87-19%

zlatameer
Latex Men Pants With Crotch Zip Male Boxer Shorts With Belt Ears Handmade Clothing S-LPM001
$48.38

latex swimsuit
Handmade sexy Latex swimsuit women's Tank design tight suit sexy latex leotard no zipper latex rubber bodysuit
$84.70-10%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone X Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1783.54-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water-polo swimsuits
I'm a big fan of Speedo hydrasuits (water-polo swimsuits). I have 3 of them. Different sizes, from very small (even too small for my daughter) to one size bigger than mine (I use it for yoga every day). My daughter has one and my wife has one. But it looks like they disappeared from all shops in NL. Does anybody know where real sport water-polo swimsuits (closed with a zip) can be found?

I mean real sport swimsuits, not from fetish shops like FetsFash (there is nothing wrong with fetsfash, I just want a real suit).

We have a separate thread for Realise:

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
Related blog posts:
This is what can be found on eBay:

eBay: (Water-polo,waterpolo,triathlon) swimsuit -(brief,trunks)
Search eBay DE: (Water-polo,waterpolo,Wasserball,triathlon) (swimsuit,Badeanzug) -(brief,slip)
Speaking of NL: I bought the Speedo hydrasuits in Perry Sport and Decathlon. Currently they disappeared from the web-sites. In DE I saw them in Karstadt-Sport.
You're right, they do seem to have almost disappeared from the shops, both on-line and on the High Street. It's odd because they're still available (in any colour you want as long as it's black 😉 ) from the Speedo website where they're described as a 'best-seller'.

aquasuit.jpg   
Yes, this one. Several years ago I saw one suit on sale in PINK!!!! And I DID NOT BUY IT because it was for girls (too small). And now I have a similar sized suit and I can fit in... Arrrggghhh.....

(05 Mar 2014, 08:00 )culmor Wrote: they're described as a 'best-seller'.
It's the only water-polo suit available in normal shops anyway. And, by the way, they changes the design a couple of years ago. The leg cutouts are higher and the material is more dense now.
...speaking of which...

Search eBay UK: Wetlook high neck swimsuit

shiny-swimsuit-realise-10.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-09.jpg   

MJ
This is Realise...
Found this suit: Speedo Fastskin FSII Hydrasuit

water-polo-swimsuit-fastskin-02.jpg     water-polo-swimsuit-fastskin-01.jpg   

Looks interesting...
Oh, look at this beauty!!!

shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-08.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-07.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-06.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-05.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-04.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-03.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-02.jpg     shiny-red-swimsuit-mizuno-01.jpg   

Mizuno! But out of my reach...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sainsburys (UK) swimsuits blackfive 4 915 04 Jul 2021, 00:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (4) , herrpee (2) , johngerners (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , laris069 (4) , Like Ra (49) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , Michael (1) , scrappydoo (3) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (6) , unlocal (1)