Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Pusyy Men's Sex Toys Bala Penis Enlarger Man Rings Sillicone Couples Rings Chastity Cage Women Vibrator Sesx Adult Modules
$31.77-32%

latex leotard
Men Shiny Leather One Piece Wetlook Bodysuit Sleeveless Zipper Front Leotard Boxer Shorts Jumpsuit Romper Pole Dancing Costume
$153.10

automatic masturbator
Foldable Handles Masturbator for Men Automatic Telescopic Rotation Vibrator Open Ended Penis Massager Male Sex Toys For Adults
$68.22-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Black with Transparent Sealed Breathing Bag Rubber Mask Back Zip Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$44.75-30%

inlzdz
Womens Gymnastics Skin Tight Jumpsuit for Ballet Lyrical Latin Tang Dancing Glitter Sequins Leotard Halter Figure Skating Dress
$22.20

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Shining Swim Trunks Transparent Quick Dry Beach Surfing Swimwear Gay Low Waist Bathing Swimsuits Solid Pad Push Briefs
$8.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water-polo swimsuits
Quote:...it painfully digs into the spine bones if your neck is pressed against the floor (e.g. in halasana, aka the plough).

Any sort of zipper will do that, as will the poppers on key-hole back suits. I bought a 'shoulder-entry' suit with poppers on the side of the neck specifically to avoid that problem.

swimsuit.JPG   

That said, it's rather to tight around the neck so I usually wear a retro scoop neck leo and stirrup tights for my yoga. OK, the stirrup tights are a compromise but classically you should do yoga barefoot and (with a few exceptions) leggings just don't press the right buttons for me....
For me it's the other way around: I hate stirrup tights, shiny leggings is a good compromise (but I do not like wearing a leotard, a swimsuit or even shorts on top of leggings, just a t-shirt), and for yoga I wear 40-70 den tights (they give a good grip and prevent sweating).
Came across this image and think this is a good thread to share it in:

tumblr_mzwikaQLp11qdficso1_500.jpg    - looks incredibly tight, though ideally would not have the legs?

MJ
There's a whole thread on the (now banned) Jaked suits here http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...ight=jaked

Looked great but horrifically expensive and hard to find with a tendency to split as I recall.
(08 May 2014, 18:00 )culmor Wrote: hard to find with a tendency to split as I recall.

And the back is "open"...
Oh, look at that beauty:

Black shiny Mizuno swimsuit

mizuno-swimsuit-10.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-09.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-08.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-07.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-06.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-05.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-04.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-03.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-02.jpg     mizuno-swimsuit-01.jpg   

Why did they stop making them...
The Mizuno above gone for 429 quid. Yeah, fetishism knows no limits 😁

Meanwhile I bought these two swimsuits:

MF hydrasuit gymnastic lycra body

mf-hydrasuit-01.jpg   

It's very elastic, it follows all my curves, but I can't closer the zip by myself 😁

And yet another Speedo hydrasuit (old model polyamide/lycra, not polyamide/polypropilene):

Search eBay UK: Speedo hydrasuit

Actually, my wife won the swimsuit for me 😉
I've recently purchased a TYR neoprene waterpolo swimsuit,metallic blue,on ebay.Very nice item,tight fitting,but fits me nicely...
Something I do not understand... Why is this swimsuit that special, that the owner wants 199 euros for it?

Speedo s2000 hydrasuit

speedo-s2000-01.jpg   

It does not look any different from usual Speedo waterpolo swimsuits that can be found in sport shops for 45 euros. Red seams? 😁
Speaking of TYR swimsuits. Just found this one on eBay: Tyr high neck waterpolo hydrasuit

tyr-waterpolo-swimsuit-03.jpg     tyr-waterpolo-swimsuit-02.jpg     tyr-waterpolo-swimsuit-01.jpg   

Interesting design.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sainsburys (UK) swimsuits blackfive 4 916 04 Jul 2021, 00:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (4) , herrpee (2) , johngerners (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , laris069 (4) , Like Ra (49) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , Michael (1) , scrappydoo (3) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (6) , unlocal (1)