Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Japanese Halloween Bunny Cosplay Retro Fox Anime Mask Half Face For Party Bar Nightclub Sexy Female Fetish Women BDSM Bondage
$43.45-50%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth 5.2 Headphone 3D Wireless Music Eye Mask White Noise Headset For Artifact breathable Sleeping Headphones
$38.30

hentai
22cm Hentai Insight Mizuho Tangerine Sexy Anime Girl Figure Rio Tachibana Action Figure Gachi Koi Figurine Adult Model Doll Toys
$26.41-50%

bondage suit
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Open Crotch Femme Lenceria Mesh See Through
$8.76-43%

speerise
Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard Unisex Long Sleeve Yoga Unitard Bodysuit Women Catsuit
$150.68

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone B Cup Round Collar Boobs Fake Beast Form Realistic Crossdressing Breast for Ccrossdresser Shemale Transgender
$244.42-35%

wig hair
UNice Hair 250% Density U Part Wig Human Hair Glueless Body Wave Wigs Real Scalp Easy Install U-Part Wig for Women
$181.50-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Water-polo swimsuits
(06 Jul 2014, 22:45 )laris069 Wrote: I've recently purchased a TYR neoprene waterpolo swimsuit,metallic blue,on ebay

Like this one: Tyr Vanguard neoprene hydrasuit

neoprene-swimsuit-13-tyr.jpg     neoprene-swimsuit-12-tyr.jpg     neoprene-swimsuit-11-tyr.jpg     neoprene-swimsuit-10-tyr.jpg   

Correctly worn with shiny pantyhose 😉
(10 Jul 2014, 02:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Jul 2014, 22:45 )laris069 Wrote: I've recently purchased a TYR neoprene waterpolo swimsuit,metallic blue,on ebay

Like this one: Tyr Vanguard neoprene hydrasuit

Correctly worn with shiny pantyhose 😉
It's The same one. Great item!!!😁
Zoggs Cabarita water-polo suits on sale:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/zoggs-zip-hi...ume-354132

Unfortunately only small sizes.
Like Ra mentioned trouble with zippers...

Attach a piece of string to the zipper handle. After putting on the suit, carefully pull the string up. If this doesn't seem to work, grab both open ends of the collar and pull them together, then up - with one hand. Use the other hand to pull the zipper again.

If the hole in the zipper handle is small enough, secure the rope by tieing a knot into the end - as a stopper. This way, it is very easy to remove it.

As for the prices on ebay: I am sure, many sellers are aware of the fetish, while others simply compare prices before setting up their own. And I know from myself, that stuff can so appealing, that I need a lot of self-discipline (the "normal" one) to refrain from paying an excessive price.
I never buy waterpolo suits from e-bay, only regular shops like http://www.waterpolokleding.nl/
But I guess that's only for eu-people.
(28 Aug 2014, 08:51 )herrpee Wrote: http://www.waterpolokleding.nl/
Interesting website, never seen one before, thanks herrpee! But the swimsuits there are rather boring (from my fetish point of view) and too expensive. For example, for this price I can buy Realise suits.
I never knew that Speedo made THONG waterpolo swimsuits!!!

Search eBay DE: Hydrasuit Aquathong
DE Store: elfensee24

Or some direct links: Speedo Aquathong 1, Speedo Aquathong 2, Speedo Aquathong 2, etc.

speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-04.jpg     speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-03.jpg     speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-02.jpg     speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-01.jpg     speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-06.jpg     speedo-thong-waterpolo-swimsuit-05.jpg   

And they are shiny 😉
I forgot to bookmark other pages and have to retrieve them. They had more designs some time ago (probably over a year, those swimsuits last long, don't have to buy many of them)

Wut? A thong suit?? I wouldn't use one of those for actual waterpolo games... Them girls are nasty
(28 Aug 2014, 10:11 )herrpee Wrote: I forgot to bookmark other pages and have to retrieve them.
Yes, please if you can!

(28 Aug 2014, 10:11 )herrpee Wrote: A thong suit?? I wouldn't use one of those for actual waterpolo games... Them girls are nasty
My thoughts exactly. To my surprise Speedo had (has?) many designs (and colours). Including the one for men:

swimsuit-for-men-01-speedo-code.jpg     swimsuit-for-men-04-speedo.jpg     swimsuit-for-men-03-speedo.jpg     swimsuit-for-men-02-speedo.jpg     swimsuit-for-men-01-speedo.jpg   
Rubbery Speedo water-polo swimsuits made for the Australian Olympic team (2012):

speedo-rubbery-waterpolo-swimsuit-04.jpg     speedo-rubbery-waterpolo-swimsuit-03.jpg     speedo-rubbery-waterpolo-swimsuit-02.jpg     speedo-rubbery-waterpolo-swimsuit-01.jpg   

Speedo hydrasuit

Speedo can do anything... Pity you can't find that anything in shops (and with discounts)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sainsburys (UK) swimsuits blackfive 4 915 04 Jul 2021, 00:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (4) , herrpee (2) , johngerners (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , laris069 (4) , Like Ra (49) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , Michael (1) , scrappydoo (3) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (6) , unlocal (1)