Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
304 Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Scrotal Bondage Scrotum Pendant Testicle Lock Penis Restraint Cock Ring BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$40.72-44%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Cosplay Costumes Animal Head Comiket Furries Furry Headsets Tiger Doll Cat Comiket Furries Costumes
$556.60-49%

arm binder
Leather Bondage Restraint Straps Arm Binder Glove Sleeves Hand Behind Back Bondage Lockable Handcuffs Sex Toys For Couples
$260.15-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Tgirl Fake Pussy Panty Vagina Butt Silicone Female Vagina for Shemale Cosplay Sissy Crossdresser Drag Queen Hip Enhancer Pant
$198.49-30%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

anal plug
S/M/L Anal Plug Butt Vibrator Women/Men Soft Silicone Round Shaped Erotic Bullet Analplug Sex Toys for Adults Bullet Vibrator
$2.24

bondage high heels
PU Leather Ankle Locking Belts Cuffs Fixed High Heel Shoes Straps Erotic BDSM Bondage with Lock Key Adult Accessories Women
$9.83-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water-polo swimsuits
(06 Aug 2015, 16:45 )ltxrob Wrote: Just found this link over on IAR...
http://shop.cultulu.com/epages/es592255....Categories

Selling many of the difficult or expensive to get Japanese swimsuits.

Too bad, there is still a shortage of the larger sizes. But the prices are fine!

By the way, I wonder, if these suits could become popular in Germany among "normal" people. It would be pretty cool to see some beauties wearing them for real.
Ok, this is starting to bug me a bit.
I know what water polo is, but is the basic design of the said polo suit?
The Realise prices on that site are way too high. Especially in comparison to jpnswimming and rakuten.
you can also try out
https://www.allensswimwear.co.uk
I could not find any waterpolo (closed back) swimsuit on that site.
They use to do them at one time as i remember buying one some time ago, i should off looked at it first before posting the web address, sorry about that as i was in a rush while posting it.
I see that they are rare to see them for sale in the high street shops anymore 😟
Looks like there is a new shiny Realise-like swimsuit design: Shiny PVC swimsuit

shiny-black-water-polo-swimsuit-08.jpg     shiny-black-water-polo-swimsuit-09.jpg     shiny-black-water-polo-swimsuit-10.jpg   

Considering the price, I might buy one, but I'm really confused by Chinese sizes. According to the size table I should fit in L, according to the experience you should go at least one size bigger. Go figure...
(03 Oct 2015, 12:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like there is a new shiny Realise-like swimsuit design: Shiny PVC swimsuit

Considering the price, I might buy one, but I'm really confused by Chinese sizes. According to the size table I should fit in L, according to the experience you should go at least one size bigger. Go figure...

ohhhhhh that's freaky - we are both looking at the same item!

I too am very tempted, but concerned about sizes (I'm a UK large so what would fit???)

MJ
Interesting shiny swimsuit from America Apparel:  Shiny water-polo swimsuit

shiny-swimsuit-23-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-24-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-25-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-26-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-27-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-28-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-29-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-30-america-apparel.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-31-america-apparel.jpg   
Just bookmarking: this guy (dude8660) has some interesting water-polo swimsuits on sale.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sainsburys (UK) swimsuits blackfive 4 915 04 Jul 2021, 00:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (4) , herrpee (2) , johngerners (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , laris069 (4) , Like Ra (49) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (6) , Michael (1) , scrappydoo (3) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (6) , unlocal (1)