Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
6 Sizes Metal Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Male Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Cock Ring With 6 Beads Glans Stimulator
$1.17-50%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Vibrating Panties Vibrators App Remote Sex Toys for Women 9 Speed Powerful Thrusting Vibrations Adult Couples Sex Goods
$22.17

FRRK
FRRK Cobra Curve Male Chastity Cage with Strap Belt f or Couple BDSM Sexy Shop Metal Cock Rings Adult Toys Men Sex Tool
$34.64-20%

latex tights
Sexy Men's Wet Look Latex Leather High Footed Sissy Stockings Tights Socks Night Clubwear Male Exotic Gay Lingeries
$28.70-41%

zentai
Far From Home Spiderman Costume Superhero Zentai Suit Spider Man Cosplay for Men Jumpsuit Bodysuit Carnival Halloween Costumes
$24.05

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-14-27)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

mens shiny pantyhose
Long Socks Men Stockings 1pcs 44cm/17.3 Inch Black/Navy Blue Hoisery Knee High Nylon Oil Shiny Pantyhose Sheer
$45.69-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage)
Had fun with my timer today. Not particularly self bondage in the general way but still out of my control.

I programmed my timer for ten different level of events, 10 with 5 minutes off, 1 minute on, then 4 off, 1 on, down to 1 off, 1 on with the last on for 10 minutes. A total of 50 events.

Next I wrapped on some tight glad wrap (cling film) shorts with only my penis sticking out. Using a card board tube I made a tube of glad wrap. Cut four 1 inch slits in one end and put a few shots of lube on the inside. Then sliding the tube on my penis and using a little duct tape I taped the for tabs of the tube to my shorts. Then a few more wraps to make everything look nice. Now I had a pair or shorts with a penis tube attached.

Then taking my vibrator and using the springs I slipped it over my plastic encased penis securing it tightly with some rubber strips made form an inner tube (bicycle tube). A few adjustments to get everything just right and I now had a nice vibrator attached to me.

Set the timer to start sequence to start in about 10 minutes and started browsing the web. For the next three hours I was constantly teased as the vibrator turned on and off. The frustration was intense sometimes getting really close to orgasm. Finally the 10 minute session started and I orgasm about 1/2 way into the 10 minute session, almost more than I could bear as I had several more minutes of the vibrator left.

To convert to a self bondage session it would not be too hard.

The attachment shows the vibrator strapped on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20150113_122255.jpg   
As always - it would be nice to have a couple of photos 😉
OK, a few images.

1) Basic equipment
2) making the penis tube from the cling film
3) Cutting the tab to help attach to the cling film shorts
4) A few squirts of lube into the tube.
5) The timer, the 4 bars is the 50 vibrator sessions programmed over almost 4 hours.
6) The four strips of duct tape used to secure the penis tube to the glad wrap/ cling film shorts
7) Showing the tube attached. Be very careful to not let the tape touch any hair of skin because you will regret that later. Once attached there was a few more wraps to insure everything was secure.
8) Vibrator secure. The short rubber strip was used to insure the two springs would not fall down and keep everything in place. One strap goes between the legs to keep the vibrator pulled in tight while the others help to secure it in a nice position. Now just plug it in and enjoy a little browsing. This would have been fun back in the day when I used to chat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 timer-sex-01.jpg     timer-sex-02.jpg     timer-sex-03.jpg     timer-sex-04.jpg     timer-sex-05.jpg     timer-sex-06.jpg     timer-sex-07.jpg     timer-sex-08.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vibrator during self-bondage? One Letter Shor- 13 3,315 25 Jan 2023, 18:55
Last Post: GarsMeyar
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 546 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Timer Werlb71321 2 2,507 07 Mar 2019, 08:17
Last Post: essanym
Turn your mobile phone into a DIY vibrator Like Ra 1 7,292 09 Jun 2010, 10:39
Last Post: WindowsNet

Contributors: bodysuit (2) , Like Ra (1)