Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

sorbern
SORBERN Oversized Square Sunglasses Women 2018 Big Black Shades For Women Uv Protection Sun Glasses Female Punk Lunette Soleil
$20.42-19%

latex zentai
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$2.41

transparent pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

leg binder
PU Leather Legs Arm Binder Behind Back Body Harness Cuffs Collar Gothic Sexy Women Punk Restraint Straps Adult Sex Toys
$25.39-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Vibrator during self-bondage?
Can you use a bullet vibrator during self-bondage(for guys)? If so, would you reccomend any vibrators?
I have done something like you suggest.
I have a dual bullet and a single bullet vibrator. And this is how I did it and still do.
After I dress up in one of me many costumes, and tied my legs, I usually start getting a hard on. It’s the tie that gets me going, I take a strip of tape ( I use Scotch tape. Works well for me ) and tape the bullet to just under the head. Loop the tape all the way around to keep the bullet in place. Thin finish your tie and switch it on.

I don’t last a minute and have to suffer till my release let’s me go.

Have fun.
(13 Jun 2021, 23:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I have done something like you suggest.
I have a dual bullet and a single bullet vibrator. And this is how I did it and still do.
After I dress up in one of me many costumes, and tied my legs, I usually start getting a hard on. It’s the tie that gets me going, I take a strip of tape ( I use Scotch tape. Works well for me ) and tape the bullet to just under the head. Loop the tape all the way around to keep the bullet in place. Thin finish your tie and switch it on.

Have fun.

So hot! I have a voucher for https://www.shackle.store/ from my friend, going to by a single bullet. Any recommendations? 
(28 Jun 2021, 16:18 )kayleyjames2021 Wrote:
(13 Jun 2021, 23:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I have done something like you suggest.

Have fun.

So hot! I have a voucher for https://www.shackle.store/ from my friend, going to by a single bullet. Any recommendations? 

Hmmmmmmm. Can't tell if your friend is telling you to screw yourself or if they want to be more then friends.
I have a mechanical egg timer that closes a simple switch when to gets down to the last 5 mins or so. This way, I can finish my tie before the vibrator turns on.
The simple way I did this, was to mount a switch with a lever, so when the timer rotates, it closes the switch. A pair of wires then goes to the battery pack.
I have a very small circuit board that fits between the batteries and the vibrator.
If for some reason the wires get pulled, the battery will slide forward and turns on the vibrator.

It’s a simple device, almost no tools needed. And the best part is, you don’t need to modify your new toy.
I would use two. One under the scrotum. My bound legs hold it in place pretty well. The other at the base of the penis. Pantyhose and other bondage gear usually holds it in place but I've also used tape.

But these days, I prefer a Hitachi Wand. Tie or strap it in place at the base of the penis. Keep in mind, most of my sessions are hogties. Having your weight push the vibrator into you harder is fantastic.
Also. Not gay but get a prostate massager or anal vibrator. As long as you are willing to deal with the mess it creates. For me at least the best choices are larger anal plug type vibrators. Lovesense hushes are particularly good in my opinion. It adds pressure to your penis as well as giving an extremely internal vibration.
I use lovense Hush and Daimo. I use the app to set a timer to start a pattern, if you cover half the phone screen when setting a timer you can effectively make it random within a hour window.

Another method is I have created some really long patterns (1 hour plus) and start them before I get bound, these usually have a lot of dead space at the start of the pattern so the fun doesn't start too early.

Depending on your preference too you can sometimes find people in the app who you can give control to, they might send you a pattern or do live control... they might not.

Honestly Bluetooth connected toys have made self bondage alot more fun.
Hi there! A bullet vibrator can be used on various parts of the body such as the prostate, nipples or perineum for added stimulation.
(25 Jan 2023, 11:27 )JamyBalys Wrote: A bullet vibrator can be used on various parts of the body such as the prostate, nipples or perineum for added stimulation.
The question is "how".

(25 Jan 2023, 11:27 )JamyBalys Wrote: Hi there!
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 550 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,573 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit
Turn your mobile phone into a DIY vibrator Like Ra 1 7,309 09 Jun 2010, 10:39
Last Post: WindowsNet

Contributors: GarsMeyar (1) , JamyBalys (1) , kayleyjames2021 (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , One Letter Shor- (1) , Tinker D (3) , Uncle (1) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)