Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Men Sissy Panties Sexy Lingerie Bikini Briefs Hombre Crossdresser Gay Underwear G-string Thong Underpants with Fastening Lace-up
$3.97-29%

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Bodysuit Women Stretchy Lace-up Bodycon Jumpsuit Swimwear High Cut Leotard Teddies with Stockings
$20.39-40%

shiny stockings
Shiny One-Piece Stockings Feel Good Sling Ultra-High Waist Solid Color Open Crotch Red Skin Color Gray
$25.41

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Sexy Oil Shiny Glossy Solid Stockings Open Cock Sheath Sissy Underwear Tight Highly Stretchy Pantyhose Erotic Lingerie
$47.46-50%

lip plump
Clear Jelly Plumping Lip Gloss Moisturizing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Oil Waterproof Liquid Lipstick Makeup Sexy Lips Tint Cosmetic
$2.64

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-97) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

vatine
VATINE Strapless Strapon Dildo Vibrator Double-head Vibrating G Spot Vibrators 10 Speeds Anal Massager Sex Toys for Women
$26.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Very Particular Fetish Items
How often do you fall in love with a fetish item? Well, probably not love as described in great literature or by popular philosophers of the last century, but something clearly affectionate, beyond simple sexual reactions: Focussed mind, weird feelings in the stomach etc., pretty much like a teenager in love. Clearly between what love is to some guys and what love to another person really should be. I think, this happened to me three times.

The first time, it was a simple skirt, long, slim, grass-green, stretchy and a bit shiny. It was the way it hugged my legs, gently keeping them together a bit, also the colour and shininess and possbly the fact that it was my very first experience in wearing a skirt at all. This skirt had to go in a panic situation where I dropped it in the garden and someone must have taken it away before I came back, so I never got bored of it.

The second one was not as intense as the skirt, but lasted much longer. This was a simple green cotton(!) gymnastic body, quite similar to the one of Lara Croft in the first Tombraider games. I had it on whenever possible until it eventually fell apart.

I did and do have more items, that I like a lot: I have a synthetic leather skirt which like a lot, it is like a good friend, and recently I got a great rain cape made from rubbery and slightly stretchy pvc, that I wear as often as possible. But this is not the same, at least one level less.
Skirt and body are both about 20 years ago, I never had similar affection with any fetish item since. I also didn't feel teenage love for girls that strong anymore, though stronger than for any item that I had later. I thought that this affection was a typical teenage experience until a few days ago:

amanda_02.jpg     north-face-metropolis-parke.jpg   

Yesterday, I found this very coat in a department store and tried it on. It is not perfect for men but very nice fit, very soft inside and the strong but soft outside cloth that I like so much - including the typical smell. They didn't have it in the right colour (I wanted black) and so I checked on ebay and other places, finally found a used one for half the price and ordered it. Now I hope that it will be here as soon as possible. Seeing this coat for the first time, and then again in the department store, had a sledge-hammer effect on me, basically, I had no choice but buying one. If this happened to me more often, I would be bankrupt constantly. I wonder, if this is how women do shopping 😁

Ok, your turn, what are your love stories?
I've posted this before but when I saw this outfit for sale on a Star Trek memorabilia site I had to buy it:

troiwedding.jpg     TroiCostumeFront.jpg   

Original thread is here:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...ght=deanna

(04 Dec 2010, 14:58 )culmor Wrote: I've posted this before but when I saw this outfit for sale on a Star Trek memorabilia site I had to buy it:

Original thread is here:
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...ght=deanna

That is a pretty nice outfit indeed. Is it one piece?
No, though it looks as though it should be...

TroiWD.jpg   

A better shot...

Deanna_Troi_Cost_of_Living.jpg   
I might have to add my yellow pvc cape, I like it a lot. And today, I took some more photos in "normal wear" plus cape, I think, it is compatible with normal public. The point with capes is, you have to wear them actively, like an additional body part, or you will look boring or ridiculous. I have seen a few photos of other men in capes, now I know what is wrong there. These photos look pretty cool and I started blurring my face. Well, first example here:

cape_01.jpg   

PS: I have to remember how I did that cloud effect on my face, I think it was a soft brush.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,443 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,313 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Most difficult fetish items to put on. Culmor 1 2,133 20 Aug 2017, 18:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Everyday items with alternative fetish uses. madjack 1 3,791 28 Dec 2012, 14:04
Last Post: highswim

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Strappado (3)