Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Gloves Female Hand Skin Texture Lifelike For Crossdresser Cosplay for Transvestite Cosplay Performance Props Drag Queen
$192.39-4%

amoresy
AMORESY all in one T-shape swimsuit women's sexy tight back zipper high fork sexy shiny long sleeve Swimsuit Bottom pants
$42.20

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-24%

automatic masturbator
Fully Waterproof Male Masturbators Wearable Automatic Telescopic Pocket Pussy Blowjob Machine Penis Trainer Sex Toys for Men 18+
$50.57-2%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Brilhante Manga Longa Corpo Inteiro Collants óleo Suave Correndo Macacão Yoga Zentai Casual Meia-calça Esportiva
$60.35

shibari
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$78.15

manyjoy
PU Leather Head Harness with Nose Hook Gag Open Mouth Bite Gag Roleplay Restraint Adult Game Product Sex Toys Nose Hook Slave
$10.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever
(22 Mar 2021, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I found a solution for my desktop cover and mouse pad: A1 self-healing cutting mat. It weighs 2.5kg!
Arrived! Great stuff! Very dense, very heavy. Computer mouse is also happy 😋 So far - recommended!

Let's see if/how it's heat & scratch resistant.
A bit different subject - gemmology. That's what I consider buying:

Refractometer + refracting liquid
Polariser
Polariscope + conoscope
Ultraviolet Analyzer UV Lamp 365nm/254nm (not sure about this one)
(01 Apr 2021, 16:25 )Like Ra Wrote: A bit different subject - gemmology. That's what I consider buying:

Refractometer + refracting liquid
Polariser
Polariscope + conoscope
Ultraviolet Analyzer UV Lamp 365nm/254nm (not sure about this one)

Ultraviolet lamps were also relatively popular in the days that people still collected stamps.
They were a bit cheaper if I remember correctly.
If you can still find a stamp shop (stamp collectors are very rare these days 😇 ), you could see whether those satisfy your needs.
(01 Apr 2021, 21:33 )Zooy Wrote: If you can still find a stamp shop (stamp collectors are very rare these days [Image: angel.gif] ), you could see whether those satisfy your needs.

I've got this fantastic 365nm UV flash-light (I almost always have with me):

(26 Sep 2017, 21:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Finally bought the Convoy S2+ torch and ZWB2 filter here: Convoy flash store.

I've got several 265nm lamps, but they are very unreliable. So, one sturdy construction with a built-in filter for both SW and LW would be very useful.

Also, I'm looking for MW UV lamps, but still could not find any 😟
Finally, I found myself a welding station (STC T12-956), T12-M8 handle and 5 tips. From what I understand Quecoo is the original manufacturer. They also sell DIY kits and replacement parts. Reviews are overly positive.
(29 Mar 2021, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Zoom H1n sound recorder + deadcat

Aeady arrived! The H1n is really cool! The quality is so much better, than anything about cameras or phones even with an external mike! It supports 96kHz/24bit, comes with Cubase LE and WaveLab LE licences (I didn't know that, BTW, so it's a nice surprise), and it's much smaller, than I thought:

zoom-h1n-IMG_2571.jpg   

As an option a I added a deadcat and a TRRS splitter.

So I have a new great toy I can always carry with me - sometimes you "stumble upon" sounds you watch to catch, and phones are completely useless here.
New tech sale - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid51434
(03 Apr 2021, 01:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Finally, I found myself a welding station (STC T12-956), T12-M8 handle and 5 tips. From what I understand Quecoo is the original manufacturer. They also sell DIY kits and replacement parts. Reviews are overly positive.

Arrived in 11 days.

So, you have 1 more month of buying without additional costs. Hurry up!
 binocular_magnifier-01.webp   
Another thing and the seller I can recommend: headband with  binocular magnifier and LED light. Ordered (3.5x option) on May 27, received on Jun 05(!). It sits and works perfectly! The field of view is on the narrow side for this magnification level, so you have to get used to it. This is the table, which is not present in the description (I made a photo of the manual page):

magnifier-IMG_2914.JPG   

I'm thinking about buying another one, but with 2.5x magnification (none of them replaces another!).
42cm of work distance? That’s pretty good compared to the cheap binocular with the same magnification I bought on a local store which works at maximum 10cm…. So useless…

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,825 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
Last Post: Like Ra
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,445 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 149 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (60) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Tinker D (12) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)