Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Basic Ballet Leotard Long Sleeve Turtleneck Girls Gymnastics Spandex Toddler Baby Romper Dance Costumes
$18.14-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Women Matte Silk Open Crotch Stocking Legs High Hosiery Tights Pantyhose Sexy Nylon T Crotch Lady Transparent Female Stockings
$5.78-29%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

electro anal
Electric Shocker Anal Butt Plug,E stim Urethral Dilator,BDSM Electro Shock Penis Plug,Sex Toys Men,Electrostimulation Massager
$96.09-19%

rubber cosplay
Hot Fashion Dog Mask Puppy Cosplay Full Head for Padded Latex Rubber Role Play with Ears 10 Color
$142.74

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Buttplug Laying Egg Dildo Thrusting Prostate Massager Large Anal Plug Gonflable Sex Toys Big Silicone Butt Plug
$9.58

bondage suit
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Open Crotch Femme Lenceria Mesh See Through
$8.76-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever
So what your saying is that y is 10-15 times above of what is normal with no reasion except something or someone has a source of y.

Can you track it down ? Maybe someone has some material that is putting out an unsafe level of y.
Under "normal" I mean a usual background radiation at home: 0.1μSv/h

(14 Mar 2020, 18:01 )Tinker D Wrote: something or someone has a source of y.
Yes, a radioactive mineral.
Woooow... A "real" cat mask!

Quote:This is the ultimate costume! a one-of-a-kind, hyper-realistic cat mask! Featuring an in-built fan cooling system for comfort which can be switched on/off. The head includes a pad which sits on your chin, which controls jaw movement. The jaw opens and shuts as you open your mouth. There is a full set of realistic cat style teeth in the mouth.

Originally made to order in the USA at a cost of over £1500. Worn only for a series of photoshoots, so is in great condition. One off, unique piece.

Perfect as a costume for theatre, cosplay, theme parks etc.
I'm looking for:

- 50-60W (that should be enough for general purposes) power supply with various fixed outputs: 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 9, 12, etc volts. Shouldn't be linear.

- Soldering station with regulated temperature

Any recommendations? We are getting close to 11.11...
11-11.

Ok, your computer going to shut down on the nov 11th ?
(09 Nov 2020, 04:08 )Tinker D Wrote: 11-11.

Ok, your computer going to shut down on the nov 11th ?
Why?
What happened to the 11.11 thread where we used to post our wish lists of what interested us & occasionally others might comment if they had one or similar?
(09 Nov 2020, 12:44 )egregious Wrote: What happened to the 11.11 thread where we used to post our wish lists of what interested us & occasionally others might comment if they had one or similar?
It's here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Aliexpress
My latest station is a Weller WD1 station with a WP80 iron.  I also have 5 different tips for it, from 0.05mm for micro-soldering (combined with a good hot air station) to 5mm for big copper thread.  This is for now the best station I had and there is plenty tip choice to suits your needs.   😎

For the power supply, well, I don't have one since I'm planning to make one from an old PC power supply.  Well, I think this is now more than 2 years since I decided I would try this option but without actually getting to it. Secret2  But since I almost only need low power for small circuit, I manage to only use 2 or 3 cheap power adapter with a lm780x (or any other) regulating the output if necessary for now.   😁
I think I found a solution for my desktop cover and mouse pad: A1 self-healing cutting mat. It weighs 2.5kg!

Another solution is this antistatic mat cut into two pieces. I'm using a small piece of such mat as a mouse pad and it's amazing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,825 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
Last Post: Like Ra
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,445 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 149 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (60) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Tinker D (12) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)