Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

bodystockings
Hot Women Erotic Lingerie Stockings Transparent Open Crotch Mesh Bodystocking Fishnet Babydoll Crotchless Bodysuit Underwear 16
$3.68

ultrathin pantyhose
Transparent Ultrathin Sexy Silk Stockings Women's Funny Black Silk Pointed Beauty Thread Feet Pantyhose Passion Thin Pantyhose
$5.15-30%

jialuowei
Sexy Ballet Ankle Boots 18CM Super High Heel Pointed toe Lace-up Women Boots Big Size 36-46
$753.95-30%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

silicone bodysuit
Snatched Body Luxe Faja With Zippers Butt Lifting Back Control Silicone Girdle Daily Use Female Underwear
$49.30-30%

anal plug
3 Style Stainless Steel Huge Butt Plug Anus Stimulator Sex Toys For Men Women Gay Metal Beads Anal Plug Big Erotic Adult Product
$32.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever
Another tool I bought today: BR-9C 2-In-1 Handheld Portable Digital Display Electromagnetic Radiation Nuclear Radiation Detector Geiger Counter. As always, checked various reviews first. This one can be modified to increase the sensitivity.
(30 Nov 2019, 02:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Another tool I bought today: BR-9C 2-In-1 Handheld Portable Digital Display Electromagnetic Radiation Nuclear Radiation Detector Geiger Counter. As always, checked various reviews first. This one can be modified to increase the sensitivity.
Cancelled this one. Now I'm looking in the direction of alpha-detection capable devices like eBay: radiascan. Different price range too 😟
What was wrong with the BR-9c ?
(01 Dec 2019, 22:04 )Tinker D Wrote: What was wrong with the BR-9c ?
It does not sense alpha (and barely registers beta). That's the most important. Also it's not that sensitive even with SBM-20 tubes, and slow. RadiaScans 701/801 have BETA-1 mica tubes. Radex RD1008 (with BETA-2) is also an alternative. Checking reviews...
Ok, when you get one, let me know if it’s worth the cost.
(01 Dec 2019, 22:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Dec 2019, 22:04 )Tinker D Wrote: What was wrong with the BR-9c ?
It does not sense alpha (and barely registers beta).  That's the most important. Also it's not that sensitive even with SBM-20 tubes, and slow. RadiaScans 701/801 have BETA-1 mica tubes. Radex RD1008 (with BETA-2) is also an alternative. Checking reviews...

Ended up buying RadiaScan-701A. ( eBay: Radiascan 701) Excellent device! Aeady got some VERY unexpected surprises. One of my hackmanite specimens has an "evil" inclusion - 24μSv/h - 200 times the equivalent norm! β, though. γ is not that strong, "just" 10 times the norm. Interestingly, there are no officially registered radioactive minerals in that location. Call me puzzled...
Maybe it’s well shielded. But even so, you should get some kind of reading.

Just a note here, I dug out my old Nam issue chemical alarm from storage. Going to power it up this weekend.
No, I do not think this virus will trigger this alarm. This is a chemical alarm. Not a Bio alarm.
(14 Mar 2020, 02:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe it’s well shielded. But even so, you should get some kind of reading.
What do you mean?
Ok, maybe I’m off a bit. You said that y was not as strong. Just 4 times above strong. Did you mean that y should be a lot less ?
Just remeasured, γ it's actually 10-15 time higher, than the norm.
(14 Mar 2020, 17:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Did you mean that y should be a lot less ?
I mean, there should not be any radioactivity at all. There are no radioactive minerals listed in the locality, where my stones were found. However, there are some small crystals of a black/metallic highly radioactive mineral. And I'm very curious what it is.

Also, all apatites from Madagascar are radioactive, because of alluvial thorinite. (γ is 4 times higher).

So, having a radiometer with a good alpha, beta, gamma detector is a must.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Computer related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 61 2,832 24 Dec 2023, 19:58
Last Post: Like Ra
HiFi/Audio/Video equipment on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 34 1,449 21 Oct 2023, 03:36
Smartphone related things on Ali/eBay/whatever Like Ra 4 150 27 Aug 2022, 23:53

Contributors: Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (60) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Tinker D (12) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (1)