Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbators Cup Thrusting&Rotating&Vibration Hands Free Pocket Pussy Stroker 3D Realistic Sleeve Adult Sex Toys
$71.75-60%

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

ballet high heels
1 10PCS Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$71.41

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 20cm High chunky Heel Platform Side Zip Women Fashion Cosplay Fetish Boots Custom Made
$847.00-31%

gaff panties
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Dance Tank Gymnastics Leotard Childrens Leotards for Kids Toddler Spandex Performance Wear
$16.32-34%

transparent dress
2023 Woman Erotic Pajamas Lace Nightwear Sex Clothes Babydoll Erotic Transparent Dress Sexy Lingerie Hot Sleepwear Sexy Lingerie
$4.50-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
He... The delivery time is 30 days.... No chance to try this bag this year 😟 And I need to be very careful when it's delivered with the full house.
(24 Jul 2012, 10:50 )Like Ra Wrote: He... The delivery time is 30 days.... No chance to try this bag this year 😟 And I need to be very careful when it's delivered with the full house.

wow - In Germany we have Packstation. An automated store-system from DHL.
Its open 24h 😊 and it's only me, who can get the parcels 😊

Is the German Border far away? May be you can use that too?
krinlyc
I take it they have to make the bag first. DHL delivers within a couple of days from DE to NL. BTW, I also ordered chlorination. I'm sick of non-chlorinated latex...
chorination, which one did you get?

never saw one that did that on ebay.
(24 Jul 2012, 23:24 )stucklord Wrote: which one did you get?

I bought this one: Search eBay DE: Latex Vakuum Schlafsack Bodybag Sleepbag Krageneinstieg

You can ask them to chlorinate your items. You can even send them your own latex stuff for treatment.
(25 Jul 2012, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:

I bought this one: Search eBay DE: Latex Vakuum Schlafsack Bodybag Sleepbag Krageneinstieg

You can ask them to chlorinate your items. You can even send them your own latex stuff for treatment.

Wow - love the look of those, which colour did you buy? (Black is always good!)

Can't wait - your 30 days will seem longer to us all

MJ
Getting there is half the fun...
 1076152232.jpg   
(25 Jul 2012, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:

oh I have the red one, you'll need to also get a thin tube to suck the air out, since mine did not come with a vacuum attachment built in. the only ones I know of with the vacuum attachment built in is the one on the first page of this thread and it can have issues with keeping a vacuum.
(27 Jul 2012, 02:04 )stucklord Wrote: the only ones I know of with the vacuum attachment built in is the one on the first page of this thread and it can have issues with keeping a vacuum.
Which one do you mean? From cover4u? Or "with a blonde on the photo"?
OK, with "the blonde" I suppose (the address is the same as in the video). Just sent a question to the manufacturer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,257 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,127 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,229 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)