Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Women Swimwear Japanese Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Long sleeve Female Bather Bathing Summer Suit Swim
$65.32-50%

panty girdle
Body Short Sensation Girdle for Women, High Waist Double Tummy Control Shapewear Butt Lifter Fajas Waist Trainer
$32.22

2023 chastity
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage μ„±μΈμš©ν’ λ‚¨μ„±μš©ν’ˆ BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

bondage corset
Women Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Harajuku Body Harness Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra Elastic Harness Hollow Cage
$18.00-40%

remote app vibrator
U Shaped Sexy Toy Bluetooth Dildo Vibrator for Women Wireless APP Remote Control Wearable Panties Vibrating Sex Toys for Couples
$27.00-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
He... The delivery time is 30 days.... No chance to try this bag this year 😟 And I need to be very careful when it's delivered with the full house.
(24 Jul 2012, 10:50 )Like Ra Wrote: He... The delivery time is 30 days.... No chance to try this bag this year 😟 And I need to be very careful when it's delivered with the full house.

wow - In Germany we have Packstation. An automated store-system from DHL.
Its open 24h 😊 and it's only me, who can get the parcels 😊

Is the German Border far away? May be you can use that too?
krinlyc
I take it they have to make the bag first. DHL delivers within a couple of days from DE to NL. BTW, I also ordered chlorination. I'm sick of non-chlorinated latex...
chorination, which one did you get?

never saw one that did that on ebay.
(24 Jul 2012, 23:24 )stucklord Wrote: which one did you get?

I bought this one: Search eBay DE: Latex Vakuum Schlafsack Bodybag Sleepbag Krageneinstieg

You can ask them to chlorinate your items. You can even send them your own latex stuff for treatment.
(25 Jul 2012, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:

I bought this one: Search eBay DE: Latex Vakuum Schlafsack Bodybag Sleepbag Krageneinstieg

You can ask them to chlorinate your items. You can even send them your own latex stuff for treatment.

Wow - love the look of those, which colour did you buy? (Black is always good!)

Can't wait - your 30 days will seem longer to us all

MJ
Getting there is half the fun...
 1076152232.jpg   
(25 Jul 2012, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:

oh I have the red one, you'll need to also get a thin tube to suck the air out, since mine did not come with a vacuum attachment built in. the only ones I know of with the vacuum attachment built in is the one on the first page of this thread and it can have issues with keeping a vacuum.
(27 Jul 2012, 02:04 )stucklord Wrote: the only ones I know of with the vacuum attachment built in is the one on the first page of this thread and it can have issues with keeping a vacuum.
Which one do you mean? From cover4u? Or "with a blonde on the photo"?
OK, with "the blonde" I suppose (the address is the same as in the video). Just sent a question to the manufacturer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,253 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,123 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,228 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)