Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
AfruliA Sexy Butt Lifter Control Panties Booty Hip Enhancer Shapewear Slimming Underwear Waist Trainer Body Shaper Fajas Girdles
$23.96-33%

time lock bondage
Three Layers Metal Cock Ring Metal Penis Stretcher Delay Time Testicles Enhance Erection Bondage Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men 18
$23.62

zentai
Red Venom Symbiote Spiderman cosplay Superhero Cosplay Costume Zentai Suit Adults Kids Bodysuit Men Party Jumpsuits
$246.53-41%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

male chastity
Male Penis Testicle Clamp Ball Stretcher Scrotum Cock Ring Chastity Devices Sex Toys for Men Crusher Erotic Products Press Board
$79.96-29%

zentai
Halloween Party Masquerade Cosplay Costume Lady Hot Girls Sexy Bodysuit Zentai Women Horror Zombie Bloody Jumpsuit Tracksuit
$33.21-24%

hentai
26cm VERTEX Elf Village 4th Villager Elf Mura Priscilla 1/6 PVC Action Figure Hentai Adults Collection Model Toy 18+ Doll
$60.50-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Total latex encasement, latex mummification bondage
I'd just not recommend vac stuff for self bondage:

http://kinkengineering.tumblr.com/post/2...2/rip-matt
This is scary...
(18 Jul 2012, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote: This is scary...

Very... considering 1) he was extremely knowledgeable in them and 2) it was one where his head was *outside* of the vacbed...
(19 Jul 2012, 14:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

Very... considering 1) he was extremely knowledgeable in them and 2) it was one where his head was *outside* of the vacbed...

Very sad and tragic - a warning to us all.

There is always a risk when 'flying solo' (as we all like to do), that something will go badly wrong. This case just proves that you are never 100% safe, however experienced you might be.

Should we stop altogether?

I won't; That is my choice - but I will continue to keep my play as safe as I can possibly make it.

MJ
Missed 4 latex bags on eBay because of #&+(-/%@##*/-( mobile Intetnet.....

Crap.....
And now I've just lost the battle... Was taken over twice. The second time while I was on the plane.... 😟
(22 Jul 2012, 22:23 )Like Ra Wrote: And now I've just lost the battle... Was taken over twice. The second time while I was in the plane.... 😟

Ohhhh.. that's a real downer! I wonder if it was someone on the forum who beat you? 😁

MJ

Ps.. just for the record it wasn't me!
(19 Jul 2012, 14:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

This is basically like a 'choke out' scenario which happens in martial arts, just a little softer and over a longer period of time...pass out, and if not released heart stops beating...

Same thing could theoretically happen if you wore a catsuit with too tight a neck.
Yeah, I have a catsuit which is too tight around my neck. After 30-40 minutes my head swells...
I have won!!!! 😁

Well, the second question is "when will I get the bag?" I have less than two weeks...

Phhhooohhh... what an adrenaline rush ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"Steri-Nurse" latex encasement comic Culmor 20 5,271 14 Sep 2023, 11:23
Last Post: Like Ra
Has anyone glued themselves into total rubber enclosure? SlaveToRubber 40 16,149 10 Jul 2021, 19:16
Last Post: anotherkyguy
Latex encasement on top of latex encasement madjack 9 22,238 20 Feb 2012, 04:34
Last Post: systemisdownz10

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Culmor (20) , edding (2) , egregious (1) , encased (8) , estanton (1) , herrpee (1) , jessilongstocking (2) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , latexballet (1) , latexwolf (2) , Like Ra (83) , ltxrob (20) , mad.mardigan (3) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (17) , no smile (3) , PurpleVibes (2) , Spandexslaaf (3) , Strappado (4) , stucklord (5) , stucklord02 (3) , testfan (1) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , TieUpTime (1) , TightSlip (18) , Tinker D (5) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (2)