Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
Sexy Women Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Backless Stage Dance Wear Thong Leotard Bandage Sexy Tight F28
$21.73-35%

urethral plug
1 PC Soft Silicone Stretching Urethral Dilator Male Gay Sounding Penis Insert Plug Sound Catheter Tube Bdsm Sex Toys for Men
$3.82

latex leotard
Latex Leotard Bodysuit Men's One Piece Wet Look PVC Leather Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Romper Clubwear Long Sleeve Wrestling Singlet
$18.67-31%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Kokomi Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Kokomi Bunny Costume Original Sexy Women Jumpsuit Style A and B
$90.33-66%

steel bondage
Female Stainless Steel Nipple Clamp Slave Stimulator Metal Nipple Clips Breast Bondage Restraint Sex Toy Woman
$6.12

penis milking machine
10 Modes Clitoral Suction Cup Sein Female Adult Tits Masturbaror Industrial For Masturbation Women Vibrator Men Mastubador
$108.45-33%

zentai
Kid Adult Zentai Men Women Novelty Dancing Full Body Suit Cosplay Costumes Halloween Carnival Skin Tight Bodysuit Spandex Suit
$20.70-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Think Pink!
"Nimue's Latex" version of the Justin Bailey suit, I like the accuracy but not so much the model's tatt showing through.

JB_Suit.jpg     1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   
En pointe in pink anyone?

bdsmlr-9555299-X2dYERH2hT.jpg     

Not for me with my feet, but sure to fire up the imagination of others

Enjoy

MJ
I really want to know who made this dress.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fetlife - ArkStranger - Think Pink.jpg     fetlife - ArkStranger.jpg   
(30 Nov 2020, 20:55 )essanym Wrote: I really want to know who made this dress.

ArkStranger.jpg     Arkady2.jpg   

https:___//

Source: twitter.com/ArkadyStranger/status/1332441317100621826
  (Remove underscores)
Nice sleuthing @Culmor, thanks for that. I should have known it would be latex catfish and now we have potentially two latex catfishes to choose from and neither one of them leave me with confidence to actually part with my money.
Perhaps interestingly, after buying the Latex Catfish dress and publishing pics ArcadyStranger then complained that LC, ahem, 'borrowed' his pics for their ads.
 uISxcZqEJKI.jpg   
Even more pink to share... and I don't even care for the colour!

bdsmlr-61991-uAooi90mNS.jpg    - when the hypnosis works and you've been told to stand in the naughty corner....

bdsmlr-428705-qBTCH8koKM.gif    - (animated) I might make an exception to my disliking of pink  😁

enjoy

MJ
(16 Dec 2020, 15:20 )madjack Wrote: my disliking of pink
WHAT????
(01 Dec 2020, 09:00 )ltxrob Wrote: [Image: post_8010_1606809593_45f5f41dfd837db06be..._thumb.jpg]   
That's extreme-wasp-waist-PINK!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think of orgasms? Like Ra 10 3,711 20 Mar 2021, 15:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS