Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
Electric Shock Butt Plug Anal Dildo Sex Clitoris Nipples Clips Breast Massage Pads Electro Stimulator Adult Product for WomenII-
$63.65-50%

transparent dress
140x50cm Thin Transparent Cut Flower Colorful Dot Jacquard Cotton Fabric, Making Summer Dress Shirt Children's Clothing Cloth
$27.41

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Butterfly-knot Thin Heels Sandals Women 2024 Summer Nightclub Prom Ankle Cross-Strap Pumps Female Shoes
$47.49-55%

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Oil Glossy Shaping Pantyhose Night Club Hot Sexy Women Adjustable Zipper Crotchless Tights Dance Elastic Stockings
$8.35-2%

gjhond
7 Sizes Stainless Steel Scrotal Pendants Stretching Ring Testicle Balls Egg Pole Weight-Bearing Metal Sex Toys for Men BB-333
$169.40-50%

leather pencil skirt
Faux Leather Women Mini Skirt Sexy High Waist Bodycon Skirt Summer Pencil Skirt Solid Color Commuter Skirt Night Club Skirt
$4.34

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Shaping Stockings Oil Shiny Dance Socks Ultra Shimmery Stretch Skinny Tight for Birthday Gifts New Year's Gifts
$6.93-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Think Pink!
Quote:Oh, there is more!

The Devil's Dumplings have never looked finer!
(20 Sep 2020, 10:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, there is more!

😂😂😂 funny how all passers-by try to look inconspicuously, to film or take pictures with the cell phone. The fantastic rubber suit just fits her like a second skin. This is exactly what they are famous for and why their clothes are so expensive.
Restrained-witch-PINK!

how_to_restrain_your_pink_witch_by_plasma_dragon.jpg     how_to_restrain_your_pink_witch_textless_by_plasma_dragon.jpg   

Pink witch??? 🤔

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-844696405
Latex-Burrito-PINK!

pink-145_burrito_by_tightly_doodles.png   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/tightly-doodl...-780818017
(27 Sep 2020, 01:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Pink witch???  🤔

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-844696405

That was about the reaction I had when I came upon this picture. Looks like lore from the artist themself. The description explains things rather well, including the fact that this kind of witch gets their power from arousal...
I've had an interesting morning and some pink things were involved...

TestOutfit1.JPG     TestOutfit2.JPG     TestOutfit3.JPG     1JPG.jpg     2.JPG    ]
Ohhhh your tights and shoes ...  Girl_in_love

Must confess. I'm not a big fan of CB-series (rather I hate it 😁) But, somehow, it looks quite decent under the thin layer of transparent latex.
ever since the integrated lock devices became readily available ive not used one with an external padlock, was alwasy worried about the locking post stabbing a hole in the latex
Yep, #metoo, but I think padlocks might have some distinct psychological effects.
I'm more concerned with the side-pins, I use the shortest spacer and they're of course sized to accommodate the longest. The first thing I did after getting the settings right was to nip off the lengths protruding past the cockring with side-cutters and file them down to be flush. It also looks a lot better IMHO.

It arrived with a 20mm brass Master padlock (and two keys!) that I didn't much like the look of either so I used the black plastic-covered one from my CB-6000 instead. These locks are commonly used on luggage and are available in a range of colours, I've ordered a pink one 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think of orgasms? Like Ra 10 3,691 20 Mar 2021, 15:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS