Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless bluetooth-compatible 5.0 headset Eye Mask Stereo Subwoofer Blindfold shading Sleeping Eye for Sleeping
$33.19-32%

latex rubber fashion
Latex Gloves men smoky transparency socks Rubber Gloves Adult Unisex Seamless mask hood molding latex fetish
$20.33-52%

speerise
Man's Bumps Fitness Jumpsuit Weightlifting Clothes Nylon Biketard Dance Leotard Dancewear Gymnastics suit Large size Vest
$153.52-34%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-15%

2024 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2024 Stainless Steel The Electrifier Cock Cage Penis Rings Male Chastity Device BDSM for man Adult Sex Toys
$38.97

msemis
Kids Girls Skating Ballet Dance Dress Sleeveless Round Neckline Shiny Floral Decorated Style Oval Shape Hollow Back Dancewear
$23.39-31%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual V Neck Solid Women T-shirts Fitness Korean Style Autumn Tee Top Shirts Buttons All-Match Fashion Clothing Chic
$23.72-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Think Pink!
"Nimue's Latex" version of the Justin Bailey suit, I like the accuracy but not so much the model's tatt showing through.

JB_Suit.jpg     1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   
En pointe in pink anyone?

bdsmlr-9555299-X2dYERH2hT.jpg     

Not for me with my feet, but sure to fire up the imagination of others

Enjoy

MJ
I really want to know who made this dress.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fetlife - ArkStranger - Think Pink.jpg     fetlife - ArkStranger.jpg   
(30 Nov 2020, 20:55 )essanym Wrote: I really want to know who made this dress.

ArkStranger.jpg     Arkady2.jpg   

https:___//

Source: twitter.com/ArkadyStranger/status/1332441317100621826
  (Remove underscores)
Nice sleuthing @Culmor, thanks for that. I should have known it would be latex catfish and now we have potentially two latex catfishes to choose from and neither one of them leave me with confidence to actually part with my money.
Perhaps interestingly, after buying the Latex Catfish dress and publishing pics ArcadyStranger then complained that LC, ahem, 'borrowed' his pics for their ads.
 uISxcZqEJKI.jpg   
Even more pink to share... and I don't even care for the colour!

bdsmlr-61991-uAooi90mNS.jpg    - when the hypnosis works and you've been told to stand in the naughty corner....

bdsmlr-428705-qBTCH8koKM.gif    - (animated) I might make an exception to my disliking of pink  😁

enjoy

MJ
(16 Dec 2020, 15:20 )madjack Wrote: my disliking of pink
WHAT????
(01 Dec 2020, 09:00 )ltxrob Wrote: [Image: post_8010_1606809593_45f5f41dfd837db06be..._thumb.jpg]   
That's extreme-wasp-waist-PINK!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you think of orgasms? Like Ra 10 3,711 20 Mar 2021, 15:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS