Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Egg Thrusting Vibrator Automatic Telescopic G-Spot Clitoris Stimulator Clit Sucker Female Masturbation Sex Toys For Women Adults
$862.97-30%

deep throat gag
Silicone Red Lip Mouth Gag Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Sex Game Role Play Sex Tools
$5.12-30%

silicone bodysuit
Male To Female Silicone Bodysuit Huge X Cup With Arms Hips Lifting Buttock Fake Vagina Artificial Breasts Sissy Cosplay
$8631.78-23%

aonihua women one
Summer Sexy Swimsuit Rashguard Women Sleevelss Swimwear Surfing One Piece Surf Swimming Suit Bodysuit Beach Wear Bathing Suit
$36.29

larpgears
Free Shipping ! Black Latex Rubber Gummi Socks Fetish Rubber Short Socks
$27.71-25%

anal
Anal Anal Lubricant Lubricating Strong Anesthesia for Pain Sexual dilator for initiation tailgate Gel
$14.99-26%

1d oil stockings
Open Crotch 1D Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Tights For Women Smooth One Line Crotch Sheer Female Stockings Sexy Lingerie Pantyhose
$6.04-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Tattoos
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turn on
33.33%
13 33.33%
Turn off
66.67%
26 66.67%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tattoos.
I find this horse head & octopus tattoo made by Halo & Scott (Ink Master season 4) incredibly erotic:

horse_head_tattoo_halo_scott.jpg   
Turn me on. Haha but only during the process of inking. The pain quite fun. But after the tattoo is done. Feel regret i did it -.- huh
Not a fan

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Have a look at the face expression and the ball-gag. Or... am I the only one who sees a ball-gag here?
(05 Oct 2016, 10:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Have a look at the face expression and the ball-gag. Or... am I the only one who sees a ball-gag here?

We must have some strange telepathic link - I'd aeady written my 'You know you're kinky when...'  post and had logged in to upload when I read this!

😁

MJ
(05 Oct 2016, 15:26 )madjack Wrote: We must have some strange telepathic link
Have you heard of "egregors"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore or https://foolsthatmenadore.wordpress.com/...e-various/
FotD with brass knobs on (as I can't find a a vomiting emoticon).

That tat would kill any interest I might have had.
Kinkyest tattoo ever?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 60385587_10217896524780281_6921927035497480192_n.jpg   
Generally I'm not a fan and I don't have any myself. But occasionally I see one I like and I'd be interested to hear your opinions.
Not a big fan of tattoos.
Makes the skin look dirty and it doesn’t sell well.

But just me.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (5) , GuidoG (3) , Kuroneko (1) , Like Ra (19) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1)