Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Highly Elastic Silicone Penis Extender Sleeve Reusable Dildos Condom Delay Ejaculation Dick Enlargement Sex Toys for Men
$5.17

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Lace Bodysuit Sheer Mesh One Piece Bright Body Women Solid Sexy Top Crotchless Sissy Naked Tight Fitting Teddy Lingerie
$8.71

amoresy
AMORESY new color M-3XL satin gloss opaque step pantyhose shiny wet look tights sexy silk stockings Japanese slim high pants
$31.31

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Red Lingerie Sets for Women Luxury 2023 Exotic with Chains Affordable Luxury Lingerie Women Bra and Underwear Set
$35.53-54%

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys For Men Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Pussy Adult Goods
$220.06

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Tattoos
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turn on
33.33%
13 33.33%
Turn off
66.67%
26 66.67%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tattoos.
(27 Apr 2014, 20:34 )culmor Wrote: Just to point out that while I started the thread the poll is Like Ra's.
Yes, guilty 😉 I thought that it's pretty much logical to add a poll to the "on" or "off" question. And usually such polls increase participation.

(27 Apr 2014, 21:53 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I've met lots of persons for instance with say for instance scars and other skin imperfections and they were a lot more nicer than a good number without. Some of my best sex partners have had scars, missing teeth, eczema,
There is a difference between accidental "body modifications" (including diseases) and "deliberate" ones.

Also, the question was not about the "quality" of people with tattoos (or pantyhose, latex, leather, fur, you name you fetish), but if tattoos belong to the "fetish list".
I think you need a third category.

"Sometimes..."

Things like the artwork, size , position make some tats really nice ...
Then again some work is totally gross...

But as with all artwork, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
(28 Apr 2014, 07:55 )Marcus Wrote: Things like the artwork, size , position make some tats really nice ..
I do appreciate body art, but why to make it permanently injected into the body or why not to make it permanently on paper?
(28 Apr 2014, 12:56 )Like Ra Wrote: I do appreciate body art, but why to make it permanently injected into the body or why not to make it permanently on paper?

Paper isn't permanent 😉 Paper can rip, burn, etc. Those who get body art like tattoos as body art do so for many reasons. The body becomes the canvas. There's no one reason that a person gets. Often people will get tattoos that tell a story, or something that means something to them. For instance my tattoo on my left thigh - serpent biting a heart. Got that to represent being hurt in love too often. The one on my left upper arm - unit crest from peacekeeping in 1988.
(28 Apr 2014, 14:10 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: The body becomes the canvas.
That deforms with years 😉
Forgive me, but I don't like tattoos on any one. I think they are dirty, like spreading human fesies on your skin.
The major problem with tattoos is removing them.
And when I'm giving someone a baby powder backrub, and see that blemish painted on that skin, it makes me want to take a razor knife and cut it away.

I do understand that others like tattoos, and it is a foam of art. I just don't like them.

Have you ever seen an 89 year old chick with saging boobs decked in tattoos?

But I do live peirced ears and nipples, and will only show them to the selected few.

There seems to be something that Ra and I do agree on, I would like to be hair free from nose down.
(28 Apr 2014, 16:01 )Tinker D Wrote: Have you ever seen an 89 year old chick with saging boobs decked in tattoos?
Yes! 😋
I seen wrinkly old men and women with tattoos and are awesome in my books.

Although to be honest, (I don't want to insult anyone with my generalising) but I think it is an age/generation difference. My parents are definitely anti tattoo (but were dismayed when I came back from uni without some) and yet a lot of people out there about my age have lots. I think it is becoming less of a social taboo and more of a social norm.
I'll agree with the fact that tattoos are becoming more mainstream, my daughter has one. But it was her idea, and not someone else's. I hope. Still, we all change in one way or another. Look at me, I love to wear skirts, about 20 years ago, I started to wear them, I love them. And they are slowly being accepted.
I guess tattoos are accepted than a white guy wearing a skirt.
(28 Apr 2014, 23:58 )GuidoG Wrote: think it is becoming less of a social taboo
Were tattoos ever a social taboo?
I am finding this whole thread fascinating - especially the difference in people's tasks (likes and dislikes).

Historically tattoos are important for many social groups - in Maori and similar societies it appears that tattoos are an important part of their culture. Indeed the Maori/Phoenician cultures could be the genesis for western tattoos (certainly the word 'tattoo'), brought back to Europe by sailors exploring the world (and sailors are a major group of tattoo 'wearers')

I found references to tattoos being illegal for a time in Japan and even now the Japanese have some rules about 'covering up' when in certain work places. I know in the UK there have been examples of people being refused employment because of extreme tattoos (i.e. over their face). A very recent incident involved a woman being deported from Sri Lanka because of her tattoo of Buddha - but in this case it was the image, not the tattoo that caused the problems.

Historically there is a linkage between tattoos and criminality: in China, Japan and, more recently, western society tattoos identified alliances to gangs (but so could long hair or a beard as a friend of mine discovered when working in Asia!) - this has led to prejudice against tattoos.

More interesting is the question about when a tattoo is not really a 'tattoo' - to explain. I watched a recent UK TV show about tattoos were a woman who had both breasts removed due to cancer was having 'fake' nipples tattooed onto her chest (and they looked very real). Women are also having lipstick tattoos for cosmetic purposes
 800px-Diana_na_2de_beh.jpg    - tattoo lipstick
- are these really 'tattoos'?

Great thread 😁

MJ

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (5) , GuidoG (3) , Kuroneko (1) , Like Ra (19) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1)