Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Silicone Long 9-point Bodysuit No Oil No Fade Breast Form Fake Vagina Sexy Style for Crossdresser Drag Queen 8TH GEN
$2653.53-66%

msemis
Womens Knickers Erotic Extreme Bikini Thong Sexy Super Low Rise T-Back Mini Briefs Underwear Ladies Micro Slip G-String Panties
$2.81-19%

dildo
Lesbian Strap-On Dildo Penis Pants Realistic Soft Silicone Panties Solid Hollow Dildo For Men Woman Adults Sex Toys Masturbator
$50.22-59%

bondage hood
New Fashion Puppy Cosplay Costumes with Black Red Detachable Full Head Hood Mask for Fetish BDSM Bondage Crawling Sex Toys
$9.66-50%

latex one piece
Mens One-Piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Open Back U Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit
$6.73-30%

anal
20ml Personal Water-Based Anal Sex Lubricant SPA body Massage Oil Masturbation Grease Sex Lube Oral Vaginal Gel
$2.26

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Underskirt High Low Ruffled Skirt
$60.49-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Tattoos
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turn on
33.33%
13 33.33%
Turn off
66.67%
26 66.67%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tattoos.
Discovered this and just had to share in the thread:

sextoy-tattoo.jpg    😁

MJ
(01 May 2014, 13:02 )madjack Wrote: Discovered this and just had to share in the thread
MMm... I wonder what this tattoo has to say about the wearer ... 😁

BTW, what for body part is this?
(01 May 2014, 15:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 May 2014, 13:02 )madjack Wrote: Discovered this and just had to share in the thread
MMm... I wonder what this tattoo has to say about the wearer ... 😁

BTW, what for body part is this?

I have no idea - assumed it must be either legs or arms, legs most probably judging by the picture... maybe Confused

Found it here - lots of interesting stuff and even more that, quite frankly, scares the life out of me!!!!! Scare3

MJ
(01 May 2014, 15:15 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, what for body part is this?

Quote:P.C.D. on May 8, 2008 at 7:09 pm said:
It is on the outside of my left calf. It’s the beginning of a lower leg sleeve so much more to come!
(29 Apr 2014, 10:41 )madjack Wrote: Historically there is a linkage between tattoos and criminality: in China, Japan and, more recently, western society
Do not forget Russia, where the prison sub-culture is very dominating (e.g. homophobia comes from the same source). "Their" tattoos can tell everything about how many times, for how long, what for, what to expect from "them" and how high or low "their" place is in the hierarchy.

(29 Apr 2014, 10:41 )madjack Wrote: watched a recent UK TV show about tattoos were a woman who had both breasts removed due to cancer was having 'fake' nipples tattooed onto her chest (and they looked very real). Women are also having lipstick tattoos for cosmetic purposes
I agree with "body-modifications" for medical purposes. But I'm against permanent make-up just for "fun". Think of reversability. To get a scar is quite easy, to get rid of it is pretty much impossible.
And last (but not least) all the stories about tattoos damaging lives. Symbols, words, ornaments, sounds, stones bear "specific" energy. Some can heal, some can kill. The "action" depends on many factors. The same medicine can save a life or can kill. Some deceases "require" people to take medicines all life long, to stay alive. But usually you use pills only when you are ill or have pain. Not constantly. For years.
At first I thought that the pantyhose had a floral pattern:

tattoo-pantyhose-01.jpg   
Interesting work, but definitely not for me...

tumblr_ndx5oguiq11qf4rquo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_nfjhkmhXtR1tueee1o1_1280.jpg   

... you can only wonder if, in 10 years or so, this will be a bitterly regretted idea.

MJ
Well I'll tell you one thing, I would NEVER hire any one with a tattoo.
I beleve in clear skin. Also, in my line of work, anyone with a large exposed tattoo would not keep his job too long.
Maybe in 50 years, but not now.
Well I'll tell you one thing, I would NEVER hire any one with a tattoo.
I beleve in clear skin. Also, in my line of work, anyone with a large exposed tattoo would not keep his job too long.

Ditto my line of work. If any of my colleagues have tatts (and I don't think they do) they're certainly not on parts of the body you might expect to see exposed in an office, even in high summer.

That said, I don't think Madjack's examples would fall under that description. Unless it was an office in a brothel.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (5) , GuidoG (3) , Kuroneko (1) , Like Ra (19) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1)