Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-19%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Unitard Kids Gymnastics Bodysuit Leotard Children's Skate Jumpsuit Stage Perform Costume
$22.75-30%

electro stimulation device
ROOVJOY Physiotherapy electro stimulation muscles best selling medical device TENS equipment
$423.50-3%

gothic lolita
Kawaii Lolita Lace Calf Stockings Multi Layer Bow Cotton JK Japanese Long Stockings Vintage Gothic Palace Cosplay Accessories
$23.24

anime fetish
New Faux Leather Club Mini Dress Women Sexy PU Hot Erotic Latex Catsuit Clubwear Shiny Lingerie Pleated Dresses Fetish Costumes
$180.58-24%

male chastity
Male Chastity Device Urethra Catheter Penis Plug Urethral Stretcher Catheter Dilator Cock Cage Catheter SM Sex Toys for men
$5.08-50%

shapewear
Women Shapewear Banquet Travelling Breathable Waist Trainer Belly Control Slimming Corset Female Underwear Yoga Gym Sports
$6.61-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Tattoos
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turn on
33.33%
13 33.33%
Turn off
66.67%
26 66.67%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tattoos.
wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!! Rolleyes

But that was done at the studio where I had a couple of bits done...
I've seen the lady whos back it is in real life, but only the edges of the tattoo itself as happened to be wearing a musle back t shirt that day
(14 Aug 2021, 22:45 )ltxrob Wrote: wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!!
Why? You registered 8 years ago? 😄
(15 Aug 2021, 01:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Aug 2021, 22:45 )ltxrob Wrote: wow that's got to be some sort of record... I posted that over 2 years ago!!
Why? You registered 8 years ago? 😄

ok I should many elaborate...
Thats some record for one of "MY" post... 2 years for a reply !!  Wacko3 Wacko3
Interesting this thread pops up. At saturday I was at a local swimming pool with my family, and I talked to my wife how many women seem to need some tattoo, preferably at the shoulder. I don't get it, but okay.
Besides both of us are still "clean" 😊
Not sure where is tattoo, where's make-up, and where's body-art here:

tattoo_girl-01.jpg   
Quote:who's gonna tell her

tattoo-02_scissors.jpg   
Tell her what?
I need explaining.
(07 Jul 2023, 20:36 )Max515 Wrote: Tell her what?
I need explaining.

The act of two lesbian women spreading their legs and grinding their genitalia against each other's is commonly referred to as "scissoring", as it resembles the image depicted by the tattoo.

If two female "best friends" get this as matching tattoos, it can be assumed they are more than "just best friends".
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (5) , GuidoG (3) , Kuroneko (1) , Like Ra (19) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1)