Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
APP Remote Vibrating Egg vibrator for women electric shock vaginal Sex toy female Wireless Remote Clitoris Stimulation Jump Egg
$49.11-50%

latex catsuit
women gloves fetish latex pants rubber underwear wetlook female catsuits maid cosplay
$15.58-51%

arm binder
PU Leather Arm Waist Thigh Wrist Binder BDSM Restraint Cuffs Body Harness Bind Lock Slave Bondage Women Roleplay Costume Sex Toy
$10.77

bondage hood
PU Leather Total Sensory Deprivation Full Head Bondage Hood Headgear Mouth Open Lockable Gimp Bondage BDSM Sex Toy for Couple
$18.63

armbinder
SM Bondage Arm/Leg Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Over Shoulder ArmBinder Slave Lockable Glove/Ankle Cuff Sex Kit
$16.89

wig hair
ALAN EATON Black Long Body Wavy Wig for Women Synthetic Natural Wave Wigs with Bangs Daily Party Fake Hair Heat Resistant Fiber
$32.25-40%

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi long Dress one piece fitted skirt gloves customized 0.4mm
$180.14-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)