Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

high waist faux leather
Red Black PU Leather Skirt Women New Sexy High Waist Bodycon PVC Skirt Office Pencil Zipper Faux Leather Club
$21.78-15%

leather pencil skirt
Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$35.92

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Woman Men Long Gloves with Zip ( Size From Wrist to Arm Can Custom Made) Handmade S-LA043
$44.29

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone X Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1783.54-46%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)