Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Silicone Animal Dildo for Sex Machine Quick Plug/Vac-u-lock Masturbation Machine Attachment for Women Anal Game Toys
$60.54-51%

vatine
Little Bear Vibrator 10 Frequency Bullet Vibrating Egg USB charging G-spot Massager Sex Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator
$7.73

transgender
Transgender Symbol Necklace Stainless Steel Transgender Pride Jewelry Male And Female Symbol Necklace Transgender gift
$2.41-39%

manyjoy
Soft Harness Mouth Silicone Dog Bone Ball Gag Open Mouth Gag Bdsm Bondage Slave Gag Sex Products Sm Sex Toys for Women
$3.25

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Black Dance Shorty Unitard Turtleneck Long Sleeve Playsuit Gymnastic Women's Skinny Bodysuit with Shorts Costume
$22.87-34%

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade M-B CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$1379.40-82%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)