Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex Ornament Collar Rubber Tie Cravat Chock
$20.56-12%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Split swimsuit women Pu texture black swimsuit sexy tight high fork swimsuit beach swimsuit sports swimsuit
$41.44-34%

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Patent Leather Pantyhose Open Crotch Solid Color Glossy Crotchless Stockings Stretch Plus Size Tights Sexy Party
$47.17-18%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Man Shorts Thong Fetish Underwear Panties with Front Crotch Zip Handmade S-LPM149
$28.07-17%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-50%

inflatable anal plug
16/18cm Inflatable Anal Pump Enlargement Of Anus Dilator Vagina Massager Sex Toys Silicone Butt Plug For Wearing Prostate Dildo
$52.16

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
 tumblr_nmujjntQtQ1rdc5oto1_1280.jpg    Ever seen something like that?
(09 Mar 2017, 14:12 )occorics Wrote:
(09 Mar 2017, 12:37 )ltxrob Wrote:
(09 Mar 2017, 10:39 )occorics Wrote: http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/Ga...::108.html

I have a mask with one built in. It does a great job muffling sounds and it's also comfortable to wear.

I've recently got a full mask from the Ali express seller I linked above. Could not justify the studiogum one, but was willing to take a change on a much cheaper copy to try it out.
I wish the nose tube were either a little longer or shorter, where they stop is just at the wrong point for me... I may have to trim 5mm off them.

same for me... I just couldn't get used to the tubes, I shortened them to around 3cm until they were comfy
besides that, the mask is my favorite piece of equipment besides the system-mask...

Trimmed my nose tubes today... was playing a bit and the irritated enough and the caused me to sneeze...3 times in a sealed mask.... not pleasant!! 😟
(09 Mar 2017, 22:23 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Ever seen something like that?

Oxballs has something similar: http://shop.oxballs.com/URINAL-piss-gag-...X-1123.htm
or integrated into a mask: http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/La...2::42.html
An interesting gag (from about two minutes in).

Combined.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/WV1wsINRR6M
[/video]
Almost posted in the FOTD, but here is probably the most appropriate:

tumblr_nzdkn0N7P71ue8a2no1_540.jpg   

not sure if this would look better in a different pose...

MJ
(27 Mar 2017, 14:50 )madjack Wrote: Almost posted in the FOTD, but here is probably the most appropriate:

not sure if this would look better in a different pose...

MJ

I've seen sexier photos of that  😉
They're cheap, so I bought one a while ago, just to see how it feels. It's quite interesting, because you can't prevent liquids from entering your mouth, but you can still swallow easily.

I don't know if these aeady have been posted. For me, they fall into the category of toys, that I'd love to try once, but would probably collect dust in a corner later...

kv155-spring-loaded-mouth-gag-model_600x600.jpg   
 FE18173-3_600x600.jpg   
Oxballs piss gag

unusual-gag-68_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-69_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-70_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-71_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-72_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-73_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg     unusual-gag-74_oxballs_urinal_gag.jpg   
(27 Mar 2017, 15:38 )occorics Wrote: I don't know if these aeady have been posted. For me, they fall into the category of toys, that I'd love to try once, but would probably collect dust in a corner later...

[Image: post_11161_1490625389_4b6f918a91690a2ca1...zIt_Oc.jpg]   

I actually have this one. It's an interesting concept with a one-way ratchet effect. It starts off compressed and your mouth mostly closed. Then, if you let your mouth relax, the gag spreads with it, but won't let it close back down. Your mouth gets wider and wider open, and you can't close it. For most people, it would be quite effective and a nice low-key predicament - your jaw muscles eventually get tired holding against the spring, so you'll end up open-mouthed and drooling. The only downside for me personally is that my mouth is slightly too big, so I can open it just a bit wider than the biggest setting on the gag, which lets it fall out.

As a side note, I've found it actually works better on your canines (the sharp pointy teeth) than the incisors (shown in the picture). It lets you put it to the side so there's a clear path for whatever other fun you might cook up. Also, the rubber tips of the gag fit and hold better on the canines. Finally, due to the geometry of the mouth, putting it on the canines means that it's more difficult for the jaw muscles to fight the spring - awesome for a masochist like myself.
I love the ideas this one gives me...

tumblr_nb129yBbkR1tvatawo1_r1_540.gif    - (animated) that fluid in the tube... 😉

Enjoy

MJ
An eclectic selection for today's post:

tumblr_m85gkfmoYX1rtpffmo1_500.gif    - Noooo, just no!
 tumblr_ohwhifPLQM1u70f3qo1_540.gif    - (animated) now, who would love this in real life?
 tumblr_ojjr0yhy3X1une848o1_400.gif    - (animated) gag and lipstick fetish all in one
 tumblr_onmb34TZ801w1jeafo1_540.jpg    - interesting concept I've not seen before, possible 'lockable gag for @likera and his planned adventure?
 tumblr_ookkc0CSen1w1jeafo1_1280.jpg    - another lockable gag, I wonder if this might work better than others with the ring/penis gag combination?

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,795 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore