Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Sissy Pink And White Throw Cushion Pillow Cover Sissies Sissy Sissification Bdsm Submissive Bimbo
$12.10

cock cage
Sex Toys Resin Male Chastity Devices With 4 Penis Rings Chastity Lock Cock Cage Penis Sleeve Exotic Sex Product For Men 18+
$18.13-45%

latex tights
Unisex Wet Look Latex Leather Socks Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Sexy Clubwear Shiny Man Woman Stockings
$22.02-31%

leather hood bondage
5 Colors Slave PU Leather Dog Hoods To Bdsm Bondage Pup Cosplay,Erotic Mask Costumes For Sex,Intimacy Goods For Couples Flirting
$41.22-30%

bondage corset
Locking Posture Strict PU Leather Neck Collar Corset Bondage Straighten Up BDSM Harness Sexy Bondage Collar Choker
$20.97-40%

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

leather pencil skirt
Weekeep Punk Style Mini Leather Skirt with Slit Gothic Low Rise Metal Ring Patchwork Super Short Mini Skirts Women Sexy Outfits
$22.57-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Slave training for Mac?
I would to try a software to use on with my boyfriend. Something like slave/sub training... But it's have to work on recent Mac (Mountain Lion or Maverick).

I see some of these kind of software for Windows, but I didn't find Mac versions...

Someone aeady find one?
Use Bootcamp!
I do not intend to use bootcamp (and installing that creepy window) only for a software. I looking for some pervert who using the same system of mine and have create (or found) bdsm apps.
Creepy? Your worried about creepy?
I think 90% of the world thinks what I do is creepy.
I like to be in costume when doing self bondage, and while that in itself is not creepy, it's the choice of costumes I like to wear that would be the creepy part. Still looking for a Furrie suit that is skin tight.

But if you think Bootcamp is creepy, try Gorcamp. Bootcamp is nothing.
I saw Gorcamp many years ago, and said " No way in sun's hell."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim and waist training Tinker D 2 1,888 29 May 2018, 18:43
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Hitomi (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)