Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

latex fetish
Womens Hot Sexy Wetlook PU Leather Lingerie Dress Black PVC Latex Zipper Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Wear Mini Dress Costumes
$21.27-22%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34

latex one piece
Cartoon One Piece Theme DIY Balloons Party Supplies Birthday Banner Latex Balloon Decoration Cake Supplies Kid Girl gift
$13.25-29%

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Slave training for Mac?
I would to try a software to use on with my boyfriend. Something like slave/sub training... But it's have to work on recent Mac (Mountain Lion or Maverick).

I see some of these kind of software for Windows, but I didn't find Mac versions...

Someone aeady find one?
Use Bootcamp!
I do not intend to use bootcamp (and installing that creepy window) only for a software. I looking for some pervert who using the same system of mine and have create (or found) bdsm apps.
Creepy? Your worried about creepy?
I think 90% of the world thinks what I do is creepy.
I like to be in costume when doing self bondage, and while that in itself is not creepy, it's the choice of costumes I like to wear that would be the creepy part. Still looking for a Furrie suit that is skin tight.

But if you think Bootcamp is creepy, try Gorcamp. Bootcamp is nothing.
I saw Gorcamp many years ago, and said " No way in sun's hell."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim and waist training Tinker D 2 1,888 29 May 2018, 18:43
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Hitomi (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)