Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Natural Latex Women Catsuit Front Zip Uniform Rubber Bodysuit Plus Size Handmade Jumpsuit S-LCM305
$129.23-8%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Sayu Cosplay Costume Sayu Cosplay Costume Women Outfits Lovely Dress Halloween Hat Tail Full Set
$157.95-50%

bodystockings
Sexy Girl Wear Big Hole Rhinestone Crystal Fishnet Panty Dress One Piece Sparker Bodystocking Lingerie
$4.97

lobudek
Men Singer DJ Nightclub Bar Male Model Zipper Motorcycle Jacket Shining Sequins Coat Punk Hip Hip Dance Performance Costume
$130.68-26%

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

beeger
BEEGER Punish Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$78.58

latex rubber fashion
Women Sandals Flats Dress Casual Summer Shoes 2024 New Fashion Cross Lace Up Slippers Designer Classic Walking Female Chaussure
$14.28-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

E-stim and waist training
Ok, here is one for you.
Years ago, I bought an electric waist belt that was to help you to get a great waist. And to a point, it worked. But it's long gone. So, I was wondering if anyone else has tried this.
(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: get a great waist. And to a point, it worked.
It did reduce your waist?

(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: if anyone else has tried this.
I was (and still am) thinking about it. Sounds interesting (especially while bound, plugged and gagged), but electrodes can burn...
That was the problem I had. After a while, it started to burn near the center of the pads. The item came with nothing like a jell or conductive anything.
Did it reduse my waist? Yes. But only about an inch.

The feeling from the belt was like a mild convulsions to pucking your guts out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Slave training for Mac? Hitomi 3 2,662 17 May 2014, 15:11
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)